• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

GSP's Frozen Castle of Pokemon (Gen IV and Gen V)*Update 1/31/12: New Pokemon Added**

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: GSP's Frozen Castle of Pokemon (Gen IV and Gen V)*Update 1/31/12: New Pokemon Add

I'd like rypherior, skarmory and staravia on gen IV, please.
You got it.
Gen IV
Darkrai {F}
Shaymin {F}
Manaphy {F} Timid)
Mew
Giratina English)
Gen V
Druddigon

Would it be possible to get these shiny pokemon? I know it's asking a lot, but its super nice of you to give them away for nothing. ^^ I do have Soul Silver, and pokemon black, so no worries about generations. :)
Not a problem and thank you for the compliment :-D

Re: GSP's Frozen Castle of Pokemon (Gen IV and Gen V)*Update 1/31/12: New Pokemon Add

Not a problem and thank you for the compliment :-D[/QUOTE]

Thank you so much! :D Let me know what time would be perfect to trade, and thanks again GSP. ^^

Edit* Also can I get the Modest Manaphy instead of the timid. :D Thanks again!

Last edited:

Are you still giving away Pokemon in the 4th generation?

I've been trying to get my hands on a few Pokemon for a while now. Is there anyway I could get TRU Arceus, TRU Regigigas, Pikachu Colored Pichu, Oblivia Shaymin (English), Flying PokeWalker Pikachu, and TRU Dragonite? I know it's a lot, but this is the first time I've seen someone kind enough to give them away! Just wondering are they UT? (It doesn't really matter but I was just wondering.)

I also have a Lv. 100 Wishmaker Jirachi, if you wanted it.

Hii <3 ,what would you like for the DW Doduo,Spinarak,Larvitar , C:
Also,could you clone event pokemon? ,i am wanting to clone my event jirachi about..3 times (you can keep a copy C: if we can clone events with ribbons)

Hii <3 ,what would you like for the DW Doduo,Spinarak,Larvitar , C:
Also,could you clone event pokemon? ,i am wanting to clone my event jirachi about..3 times (you can keep a copy C: if we can clone events with ribbons)
If I can keep a copy of the Jirachi then you don't have to give me anything else :) And yes I can clone Pokemon with Ribbons.

I've been trying to get my hands on a few Pokemon for a while now. Is there anyway I could get TRU Arceus, TRU Regigigas, Pikachu Colored Pichu, Oblivia Shaymin (English), Flying PokeWalker Pikachu, and TRU Dragonite? I know it's a lot, but this is the first time I've seen someone kind enough to give them away! Just wondering are they UT? (It doesn't really matter but I was just wondering.)

Yes they're UT and I already have a Wishmaker Jirachi, so it's okay :)

Yes they're UT and I already have a Wishmaker Jirachi, so it's okay :)
Really? Wow! You're amazing! I'll PM you. :)

Can I get a tru arceus so I can do the event?

Can I get a tru arceus so I can do the event?
Yes you can. Can you trade now?

yeah 1678 7833 3719

Hii ok ^^ fair enough ^^
Its a gamestop jirchi originally lvl5 ,but i acidently lvled it up to 25..is tht ok C:

Hii ok ^^ fair enough ^^
Its a gamestop jirchi originally lvl5 ,but i acidently lvled it up to 25..is tht ok C:
I'm okay with it. Tell me when you can trade :-D

Are there any Arceuses available? Don't know what TRU means, don't really care. Just want Arceus! Also, is it possible for me to have a shaymin. Don't care about items.

Last edited:

Are there any Arceuses available? Don't know what TRU means, don't really care. Just want Arceus! Also, is it possible for me to have a shaymin. Don't care about items.
TRU means Toys R Us, meaning it was obtained at a Pokemon event that was held at Toys R Us stores. Anyway, yeah you can have 'em.

Can I request shinies turtwig and eletrike to gen IV? I can trade now.

Can I request shinies turtwig and eletrike to gen IV? I can trade now.
Sure. I'm going in now.

Hello @GSP ! I'm looking at
Alamos Darkrai
Space C Deoxys
Crown Entei
TRU Shaymin
and Hayley's Manaphy for Gen 4. My friend code is 0304 4504 7626. My Gen 4 games are pretty barren but if you want something in return I can trade things from Gen 5.

Last edited:

@GSP Hey, you didn't forget about me, did you.....?

Hope I don't sound impatient but did you still want the DW Lapras, Spiritomb and Bagon?
I know that you're busy but you've done other trades before mine so I'm just wondering.

Could I get the Gamestop Celebi and Squirtle? One holding a thunderstone, the other a waterstone? :)

Re: GSP's Awesometastic Shop of Awesomitudeness!!! (Gen IV and Gen V)

Generation V

~EVENTS~
WORLD11 Scrafty
EVENT11 Zoroark
Movie14 Victini

can i get these 3 i have dw murkrow and swablu females

Re: GSP's Awesometastic Shop of Awesomitudeness!!! (Gen IV and Gen V)

Generation V

~EVENTS~
WORLD11 Scrafty
EVENT11 Zoroark
Movie14 Victini

can i get these 3 i have dw murkrow and swablu females
Deal! Just VM/PM me when you can trade.

Hello @GSP ! I'm looking at
Alamos Darkrai
Space C Deoxys
Crown Entei
TRU Shaymin
and Hayley's Manaphy for Gen 4. My friend code is 0304 4504 7626. My Gen 4 games are pretty barren but if you want something in return I can trade things from Gen 5.
That's alright. You don't have to give me anything.
Could I get the Gamestop Celebi and Squirtle? One holding a thunderstone, the other a waterstone? :)
Sure.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom