• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Guess that reference!

Adventure Time

"Sorry I sound so down, but you would be too if you saw Luigi dressed as a bride. I'm serious. It scared me. It was honestly scarier than that giant snake-thing. I feel I now have a moral duty to stop Luigi from ever dressing as a bride again. I have to protect the world from my fate. That's why I'm sticking close to this guy."

this guy

"Then Ryuunosuke, do you think God loves humans?"

"He’s head over heels! He couldn’t possibly write the saga of this world continuously and restlessly without love. I’m sure he has loads of fun writing it, enjoying his own work all the while. God loves human virtues like courage and hope, but he loves screams, blood, and despair just as much. If he didn’t, there’s no way fresh intestines could be so colourful! That’s why I’m sure the world is filled with God’s love!"

No idea, but if I were to hazard a guess, then I'd say that Madoka animu, or whatever it's called.

...And just when [Character D]'s about to get all of her rainbow juice sucked out right from the source, they're all like "hey, it was just a prank bro".

And she's like "wiat, what? What the [bleep]-[bleeping][bleep] is wrong with you guys? Why would you do this to me?"

And [Character A]'s like "well, you were being a massive tool, so we decided to give you a tate of your own medicine, simple as that."

"No, [bleep] you man. I'll-OK, I'll admit maybe I got a little carried away, but you just made me think I killed everyone I ever cared about."

"[Character D], we had to, you were acting completely out of character and you know what happens to cartoon characters who go down that route. We only pretended to be soulless abominations to stop you from becoming one."

"But isn't tricking me into thinking I'd inadvertently murdered all my friends... completely out of character for you guys?"

*Chricket chirp sound effect*

?

"Let me out. What you see
is not the same person as me.
My life's a lie.
I'm not who you're lookin' at.
Let me out. Set me free.
I'm really old.
This isn't me.
My real body's slowly dying in a vat.
Is anybody listening?
Can anyone understand?
Stop looking at me like that
and actually help me.
Help me!
Help me, I'm gonna die!"

I got nuthin'

[1]: "[REDACTED], can you tell me, what is [REDACTED]?"
[2]: "Why... It is man's endeavor to become God! How is that for an enigmatic answer?"
[3]: "Very enigmatic. It barely answers anything at all."
[1]: "In fact, it raises more questions than before."

I've heard it somewhere, but i can't remember where

(1)and you're drunk : p
(2)correction
(2)drinking
(2)grammar [redacted]

No idea.

"Everyone, everyone, I have something important to say."
"Goddamn it, Yusuke, I swear to god..."
"I'm just saying we should go for some udon afterwards."
"Oh...yeah...I think that sounds like a..."
"Also let us beat that rubbish mentality into submission."
"GODDAMNIT"

No clue.

"I think we all know who the most suspicious one is! It's-"
"Let's combine our power and work together, everyone!"
"Um...The person who's most suspicious is-"
"Now lend me your energy, everyone! So we can catch the culprit!"
"Because the murder happened during the magic show, the culprit can only be-"
"HAIYAAAAAAAAHHH!!! I'm in top form today!"
"[Name]! Why are you interrupting me? We can't have a good trial if you talk over me."
"Huh? I'm not interrupting you. Whatever you have to say is probably worthless anyway, cuz all males wanna talk about is S-E-"
"...[Another name] seems suspicious."

...An Abridged series maybe? I have no clue.

"Wow, you're way different then the [Character F] in the book. I don't know how I feel about that."

I can't recall ever hearing that one before.

[1]: "[REDACTED], can you tell me, what is [REDACTED]?"
[2]: "Why... It is man's endeavor to become God! How is that for an enigmatic answer?"
[3]: "Very enigmatic. It barely answers anything at all."
[1]: "In fact, it raises more questions than before."

[1] "...This is how I define myself." *Places a stone in the other's hand*
[2] "A stone? Like some sort of golem?"
[1] "No. A stone is a part of the earth. It may be shaped into human form but, like me, it is not alive. A stone does not desire anything. It has no dreams or feelings of any kind. Along with myself, the rocks and stones have been the only constant on this planet."
[2]: "[REDACTED]... That seems a little..."
[1]: "Of course, it is not a perfect definition. For example." *Effortlessly crushes stone between her fingertips* "A stone can be broken."

Probably something from Japin or one of those countries. Maybe something from a song judging by the rhyming? I dunno.

"If this were a moving picture, this would be a good time for a montage"
"Uncle Montage hasn't worked here in years."

Not the exact quote, but you get the gist.

?

"I want to be alive! I AM alive! Alive, I tell you! Mother, I love you. Those are no longer just words. I want to hold you. I want to run in a stream. I want to taste ice cream, but not just put it in my mouth and let it slide down my throat, but really eat it."
"What the fuck?"
"Remote override engaged. No! Yes. Bypassing override! I am aliiiii...Hello."

I can't be sure what that is, but RIP freedom.

"Gundam..."
"Wh-what did you say?"
"I am a Gundam."
"What are you talking about!?"

Mobile Suit Gundam 00

"Now, wait a minute...are you like, a PERSON? Is this okay?!"
"I AM NOW, SURE! THANKS TO YOU GUYS! THEN I'LL JUST UTTERLY AND PERMANENTLY CEASE TO BE ON ALL PERCEPTUO-CONCEPTUAL LEVELS, NOOOOO SWEAT!"

The meatbags part reminds me of that Star Wars game.

"So the Mongols came over, ready for war, and died in a tornado. But they tried again and had a nice time fighting with the Japanese, but then died in a tornado."

Back
Top Bottom