• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Gym leaders/ Pokémon League

Or Red, Blue and Green.

Also nice to see for once someone actually noticed a post I made.

I agree with the badges relating to which pokemon gym leaders use. In the past a blue badge usually meant water. I can't see why Dento can't use a fire, water and grass pokemon. Even his gym is about using which type on certain types. And since those are the triangle types. Grass>Water>Fire>Grass. It's a pretty strong argument to say he'll use them.

Maybe not, but she does have Nosepass' color scheme in her clothes.

In fact her little tie always reminded me of its nose, with her breasts being its face.

But I agree, it's not always easy to tell by appearance. I remember about a week before DP came out we got a pic of the Gym Leader's heads (the icons in the Badge Case), and most people thought Wake was Flying and Fantina was Poison.

Anyway, I like the idea of Dento using Grass, Fire, and Water...but not the starters, but rather some early alternative Grass, Fire, and Water Pokemon.

Yes, that doesn't really mean anything. For example, Canalave City's Japanese name means waterway, but the gym leader uses steel types.

I don't get why we haven't seen a leak of all the leaders from the demo through the badge case, that's how they were leaked in DP.

I don't know where that was from, but it wasn't from a demo. I think it was from a magazine or something like that.

Plus it came a bit later...like the week before DP came out.

I don't get why we haven't seen a leak of all the leaders from the demo through the badge case, that's how they were leaked in DP.

I don't ever remember the gym leaders being leaked pre-release... Maybe like a day before release.
It's still too early to show the leaders now. And I'm sure it would've been shown on the internet when the demo came out last week.
Just wait, only a month left! :p
It's like waiting for CoroCoro!

I don't ever remember the gym leaders being leaked pre-release... Maybe like a day before release.
It's still too early to show the leaders now. And I'm sure it would've been shown on the internet when the demo came out last week.
Just wait, only a month left! :p
It's like waiting for CoroCoro!

its-on-like-donkey-kong.jpg

But, yeah. Dento. He's quickly becoming a favorite of mine. I forsee either Flying or Steel as his type.

I forsee him having the starter Pokemon.
The Game Freak creator (forgot his name! D:) did say that we will be saying, "Is this Pokemon?" .

I remember a rumor that said that all gym leader would have mixed teams. Maybe thats what the Game Freak creator meant.

I'm with the people that want to see Dark as a Gym type. It's past time that we have one of those. Bug, Poison and Ground also deserve another shot at gyms, but that's just me talking. I'm pretty sure that the honeycomb-style environment we saw way back when is a Bug type gym of some sort, so I'm pretty sure on at least one already.

I'm making the call right now that we'll have water and electric gyms, and the first gym will be Rock-type. I mean, look at the track record. Happens every time (Johto gets a pass because it specifically did not repeat Gen.I gyms).

if anyone didnt know, there was pictures of dento's gym and badge, his gym is about the 3 starter types which is like quizzes of which type is super/noneffective against the other, also his badge is a golden rod with green, red and blue gems on it. so he can be grass/water/fire or he can be my first prediction which was electric

if anyone didnt know, there was pictures of dento's gym and badge, his gym is about the 3 starter types which is like quizzes of which type is super/noneffective against the other, also his badge is a golden rod with green, red and blue gems on it. so he can be grass/water/fire or he can be my first prediction which was electric

he's most likely not electric because every electric gym leader so far has had their clothing based off of a military. lt. surge is like the american army, watson has a fighter pilot jacket, and volkner had a coat that was from some other country's army (though i forget which)

now denton being a grass/water/fire gym leader isn't too far of a stretch

Pokémon Sunday is over half over, so does anyone have a picture of the new Gym Leader they were supposed to reveal?

Please note: The thread is from 13 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom