• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Hair color?

What's your hair colour?

• Total voters
I could start analyzing the exact shades of the colour, but it won't really matter...
It is brown.

Not really sure how's in english, guess chestnut is the more accurate but I have shades of reddish brown too..>_< Don't get it. Not planning on dying it ever, like it the way it is.

I have dark brown hair, but it's been constantly changing since I was young. It was blonde when I was a toddler and light brown till I was about 14.

Somewhere between brown and blond
Closer to brown tho

I guess 'dark blond' fits the bill

My hair used to be blonde. Now it's kind of between dirty blonde and brown.

Dark brown, dark enough that it almost looks black.

Extremely dark brown. It looks black unless there's a lot of light in the room.

Natural? Well, I was born blonde. But you know how blonde is...if you don't dye it, it changes to brown.
So my new natural color is basically light brown with some blonde mixed in.

But almost a year ago I dyed my hair red with henna, and it's still kinda red. Don't dye your hair using henna because it takes forever to fade! Just a warning.

(I'm looking to dye my hair white or grey and maybe add in some blue or purple...oh, and it needs to be cut too. It's way too long and falling out everywhere.)

Back
Top Bottom