• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Harvest Moon (Story of Seasons)/ Rune Factory General Discussion Thread

Like Gaius I imagine. :p
Gaius for sure XD Also, I would have loved to 'court' the fisherman (I think his name was Carlos?) and the dwarf (he was really cute :3) . There's also the really cute boy who lives with the 'baker' (he's not really a baker but you can buy all sorts of ingredient breads from him to obtain skills). And a guy who's part of the one-horn'd clan.

They should have at least allowed same-sex marriage in a sense, like how there's a friendship marriage system in the Harvest Moon DS Cute! version.

I thought the friendship marriage was only available in the Japanese version.

Anyone else going to get Story of Seasons next week? I played through Rune Factory 4 recently and found it a great little game for unwinding, so if SoS is similar then I'll probably pick it up.

I don't have a 3DS yet, but probably. Still playing the Mineral Town games.

Payed off my reserve for SoS's. They already had the bunny plushies and let me take mine home early! XD

I've been trolling its official website and the developer blog and now I'm crazy hyped for the competitions to rent the different farm land in the area. It seems like a nice challenging feature to add. The multiplayer also looks to be a lot better then ANB's. Anything that lets me run around with a wand is awesome!

So question for anyone who might have Story of Seasons. Has anyone found a way to get bricks besides diving for them? I need like 40 of them and I've only found one in like a month of diving. :(

Besides the brick thing I'm enjoying SoS immensely. I really like being able to decide how I progress in the game and not having to follow a set in game path.

So question for anyone who might have Story of Seasons. Has anyone found a way to get bricks besides diving for them? I need like 40 of them and I've only found one in like a month of diving. :(

Besides the brick thing I'm enjoying SoS immensely. I really like being able to decide how I progress in the game and not having to follow a set in game path.

You can by mining but that won't be accessed until you unlock Agate and the Safari. Even then, you can only mine so many times a day (like in A New Beginning)

Also, befriend Eda, see all of her farmer events before Winter 1. There's a good reason I suggest it.

You can by mining but that won't be accessed until you unlock Agate and the Safari. Even then, you can only mine so many times a day (like in A New Beginning)

Also, befriend Eda, see all of her farmer events before Winter 1. There's a good reason I suggest it.

So I think I got all of her farmer events but if I didn't would that have changed what happens at the start of Winter or is that an unpreventable part of the story line?

If I were to get the 3DS, should I get Story or Season or Rune Factory 4 second? Was planning to get A New Beginning with the system. The 3DS version of A Tale of Two Towns is the same, right? I like the DS one a lot.

So I think I got all of her farmer events but if I didn't would that have changed what happens at the start of Winter or is that an unpreventable part of the story line?

It's an unpreventable part of the storyline I'm afraid. The game creators were real jerks for this. :(

Can I play as a girl in Rune Factory 4? M

My husbands (or boyfriends) in other HM games- Gray (More Friends of Mineral Town), Ivan (Grand Bazaar), Basil (Magical Melody), Kana (The Tale of Two Towns), Denny (Sunshine Islands), Marlin (DS Cute). Who should I go for in A New Beginning?

You can play as a girl in RF4. As for who you should marry... I wanted to marry them all. You can only marry one, but you can DATE all of them at the same time. The harem system is great.

Also, regarding Story of Seasons.... this happened.

tumblr_nmppotqtVa1tb46byo1_400.jpg

Doge has invaded Story of Seasons.

Yes you can play as a girl. The girls dialogue is more humorous in my opinion.

In ANB my favorite bachelor was the guy who sells the animals. I don't have the game with me to remember his name but his heart events were absolutely adorable. After him the hair stylist was also really cool to romance.

Oh, good. I liked the other Rune Factory games a lot, but playing as my own gender is better.

As to ANB, I guess I'll have to meet the bachelors first. Not sure if I have a type for the games.

I don't get that dog meme. Please explain.

Anyway, the store I went to didn't have Rune Factory 4, so I got Story of Seasons instead. The swimming feature is fun.

Please note: The thread is from 2 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom