• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

hello, hi !! ♡

KOT0NE

Σ>―(〃°ω°〃)♡→
Reaction score
Pronouns
  1. Any
hi helloooo !! ♡♡
I am Prim !! Veery new to this site I only joined like... half an hour ago but hellooo nice to meet you all regardless. I wanted somewhere to post but I'm deathly scared of larger social media so I was like hmmm. I shall retreat to forums. So here I am tadah!! Um umm very basic info im 17 ive liked pokemon for as far as i can remember :3 . veeery large mainline games and pokemas enjoyer! i've mostly only played the older gens unfortunately but but i've been trying to get through the newer stuff recently !! i reeeally like paldea so far. my other fav regions are kanto johto and unova !! oh also my name is short for primarina :3 i really like pokemas super duper much !! i mostly like pokemon for the trainers so i was super interested in pokemas from like the initial trailer with all the trainers back in 2019 ive been playing since release :33 also also i really like rivals !! and protags !!

mmmm i also really like making art !! i had like a two years long art block so i've been trying to get into art lately i've been drawing like a bunch of emotes and all !! ^^ also a bunch of sketches. i've been trying 2 find somewhere to post these so i might start posting them here buuut idk since i get nervous sharing stuff lol. i also like writing sometimes but im not really as confident in it >< i get nervous about a lot of things as u may see... however i really like making friends so um feel free 2 talk to me if you want !! i'm veeeery socially inept sometimes however so um sorry if i happen 2 be awkward !!

anyways ummm thats enough rambling from me here's one of my emotes that i'm super proud of baii. begging and crying on my knees for dena to add yancy to pokemas and make her playable pretty please dena.

Untitled25_20240403024537.png

Hiya there, Prim! I like your vibe LOL, hopefully we can get to know each other more somehow!! Your emotes are cute, you miiiight want to check out our Art Gallery if you're ever interested in posting your art here, and since you mentioned writing, you might want to check out our Writer's Workshop in the event you're feeling comfortable! Pokemas is fun, I need to play it more -- I'm more of a daily login girl myself, but I only really end up logging in once every few weeks lately ahaha... hope to see you around in any case o/

Hello There!

Who’s your favorite trainer? I saw that that’s your favorite part of Pokemon!
i have so many favs it's difficult to choose >_< ... blue(oak)'s been like a super long-time fav but but i've also really liked paulo ever since he was initially released !! and i'm also super attached to lyra since hgss is one of my fav games... bianca penny yancy cheren and n are all super high too !! cheren and yancy climbed up my favs much later then the others tho theyr like. an acquired taste

Hiya there, Prim! I like your vibe LOL, hopefully we can get to know each other more somehow!! Your emotes are cute, you miiiight want to check out our Art Gallery if you're ever interested in posting your art here, and since you mentioned writing, you might want to check out our Writer's Workshop in the event you're feeling comfortable! Pokemas is fun, I need to play it more -- I'm more of a daily login girl myself, but I only really end up logging in once every few weeks lately ahaha... hope to see you around in any case o/
Thank u thank uuu !! ^-^ u seem super cool too !! and i might post my art here people here seem nice so far... i really like pokemas but i tend to forget to log in a bunch too i think i only have like 150~ish days logged on T_T altho that's in part because my old phone had a bunch of issues so it was a pain to run it because itd constantly get stuck so id just end up watching the stories on youtube. i've been logging on more lately tho since i got a new phone :3 !!anyways i hope 2 see u around too !! <3

Hi! Welcome to bulba! The Yancy is really cute, and I’d also really like to have her in pokemas! You’re always welcome to post your art in the art gallery, or dont if you don’t feel comfortable doing it!

Hope to see you around, you seem cool and your art looks cool too!
Thank uuu !! <3 u seem super cool too !! Also omg ema pfp... i need 2 go play through the apollo trilogy eventually i keep forgetting to play it T_T

Hi Prim! Your art is so cute! I love it already!! I can’t wait to see you post more of it in our art gallery. I completely understand your fears of social media, but I hope you feel a little less shy in our walls! (And always happy to meet another Unova enjoyer)

Honestly why haven’t they added Yancy and Curtis?! Their designs are too cute to simply let fade to time!

With all that said, hiya, I’m Blanc, a moderator over in our Art Gallery section! If you need any help or clarification about the rules and what to do, I’m always free to help! :bulbaWave: Hope to see you around, Prim!!

Last edited:
Hi Prim! Your art is so cute! I love it already!! I can’t wait to see you post more of it in our art gallery. I completely understand your fears of social media, but I hope you feel a little less shy in our walls! (And always happy to meet another Unova enjoyer)

Honestly why haven’t they added Yancy and Kurtis?! Their designs are too cute to simply let fade to time!

With all that said, hiya, I’m Blanc, a moderator over in our Art Gallery section! If you need any help or clarification about the rules and what to do, I’m always free to help! :bulbaWave: Hope to see you around, Prim!!
Thank uuuu !! Fellow unova enjoyer haiiii ^_^ ive been in such a unova mood lately 4 some reason... unovans rotating in the brain. And seriously!!!! They had such cute designs and such an elaborate story quest thingy going on and everything then never ever got acknowledged ever again?!they almost feel like some urban legend thanks 2 how much tpc ignores them... T_T and thank u again !!!!<3hopefully ill muster up the confidence 2 post since so far everyone here seems super nice :3

hello Prim!! You have terrific taste -- Paulo is honestly my favorite character in any pkmn spinoff LOL and Lyra is awesome! Rivals and protags are indeed great :) And Johto and Unova pride!! Clearly you know where it's at :bulbaLove:
Yancy and Curtis are so precious.. I'm gonna be angry if they never make in either seriously! Their designs go so hard.. and your art is so cute!! Looking forward to seeing more of it if you choose to post it!
Welcome welcome, and I hope you enjoy it here! Splendid to meet you :yay:

Hi Prim! You seem super cool and ur art is adorable! Hope to see you around and that you have lots of fun here :)

hello Prim!! You have terrific taste -- Paulo is honestly my favorite character in any pkmn spinoff LOL and Lyra is awesome! Rivals and protags are indeed great :) And Johto and Unova pride!! Clearly you know where it's at :bulbaLove:
Yancy and Curtis are so precious.. I'm gonna be angry if they never make in either seriously! Their designs go so hard.. and your art is so cute!! Looking forward to seeing more of it if you choose to post it!
Welcome welcome, and I hope you enjoy it here! Splendid to meet you :yay:
Thank uuuuu !!!and omg fellow paulo fan i feel liek i almost never see anyone who lieks him.....unova and johto my beloveds bw and hgss r SO dear to me possibly some of the most fun ive had with pokemon... AND SAMESIES i dont even need it to be pokemas atp anything is fine just Bring them back. But i liek pokemas a lot so id be very happy if they got in there <33 very much enjoying it here so far !!! ^_^

Back
Top Bottom