• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Cancelled Games Hetalia: The War Without Death - [15-4-2013] Day 2 - Dulled Claws

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Hetalia: The War Without Death - [11-4-2013] Night 0 - Role Confirmations

Got

Got it.

Confirming, I am.

I confirm. 9/9 confirmations now I think.

Re: Hetalia: The War Without Death - [12-4-2013] Day 1 - That One Random Phase

DAY 1

“Are you guys ready?”

With a smile on his face, a tall man with a scarf and a long tan coat excitedly handed out cards with the assigned roles to the nations he invited to his house.

“In this game, there will be two mafia, one doctor, and six vanilla townies.”

Everyone nodded their heads, understanding Russia’s game’s structure.

“Did everyone get a card?”

One person raised their hand and Ivan Braginsky quickly walked over to him with his assigned role.

He walked back to the front of the room with the large table and sat in a wooden chair.

“Don’t show your card to others.”

He smiled gently after the reminder left his mouth.

“You may now vote to eliminate someone. Choose wisely.”

He opened his violet eyes and his mouth shortly after.

“Voting no lynch is an option as well.”

Russia put his fingers around his scarf-covered chin and gazed at the table with other nations with a smirk across his childish face, anxious to see the first day phase’s outcome.

WITH NINE PLAYERS, IT TAKES FIVE TO HAMMER.

This phase won't end until a majority of votes are reached. Take as much time as you need.​

Zima said:
As your host, I promise that I will stay neutral.

Lies you will totally favor Russia

In by the way

EKRIFMQ6

Vote: Setra

for being number 1 on the list.

Vote: Spectrum Achromatic

For being the first person to vote.

Vote: Yatagarasu

Yatagarasu got caught not paying attention to the rules, and the day phase won't end unless we reach majority. I see no other reason to vote anyone else right now.

@Callisto; @Spectrum Achromatic; And you two think random lynching is the best way? Day phases don't end until we reach a majority and therefore should be used wisely, otherwise we get nothing out of the nightkills. Tell me you two why so quick for a lynch?

@Yatagarasu; You asked me why I wasn't voting for the host, when it was said in the rules that if I do vote the host, it would be counted as voting for myself. It's only Day 1, and perhaps a little too early to have forgotten any rules.

@Yatagarasu; You asked me why I wasn't voting for the host, when it was said in the rules that if I do vote the host, it would be counted as voting for myself. It's only Day 1, and perhaps a little too early to have forgotten any rules.

A rule that isn't common, that is my first time seeing is easy to forget when I signed up a while ago. You're grasping at straws if you're using that to justify a lynch

guys, I don't see forgetting a rule deserves death penalty. but whatever.

I see we need majority to get somewhere right? well, I'm going to vote Chronos

your connection between forgetting the rules and reaching majority is plain bs. You could have really come with a better excuse my dear

A rule that isn't common, that is my first time seeing is easy to forget when I signed up a while ago. You're grasping at straws if you're using that to justify a lynch

We need something to justify a lynch - it's random voting phase anyways

*points to the phase title*

Doesn't mean that we have to random lynch. She did that because RVS is usually what day one is though that shouldn't happen when it takes majority to lynch

candy has a point so vote Chronos but Spectrum Achromatic is also kinda iffy.

guys, I don't see forgetting a rule deserves death penalty. but whatever.

I see we need majority to get somewhere right? well, I'm going to vote Chronos

your connection between forgetting the rules and reaching majority is plain bs. You could have really come with a better excuse my dear

And you think randomly voting different people is going to help us reach majority? It's not BS. It's called getting people to talk. We can't use outside private communications, so in-thread is the only way to stay active. It's obviously working, so I don't see what your problem is with what I did, "my dear."

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom