• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

HGSS innuendos

I don't like that Irwin dude, he says he saw me, but I never see him :(

"I always feel like... somebody's watching me!"

Seriously, Irwin is the most innuendo-laced trainer in the series.

One I've noticed is the ability Frisk. Obviously it's not new to HGSS, but the text "Your Pokemon was frisked by the wild Stantler" can come across REALLY wrong.

Miltank and Milk Drink. Just... just think about it a couple seconds.

"I always feel like... somebody's watching me!"

Seriously, Irwin is the most innuendo-laced trainer in the series.

One I've noticed is the ability Frisk. Obviously it's not new to HGSS, but the text "Your Pokemon was frisked by the wild Stantler" can come across REALLY wrong.
Wait, what does Frisk do, exactly? :')

Oh, what I just saw.. When I was talking to my Pidgeot:
"Pidgeot is concerned about the trap."
I'm in the Victory Road, and all my Pokémon are concerned..
What trap?!

WAIT WHAT. *boots up Japanese Pearl*

HOLY CRAP YOU'RE RIGHT. Part 3: "ひとと けっこんした  ポケモンがいた ポケモンと  けっこんした ひとがいた" (tl: People married Pokémon. Pokémon married people) It goes on to say "in old times, people and pokémon were the same".

Today on Jerry Springer: People who marry their Pokemon.

Wait, what does Frisk do, exactly? :')

Oh, what I just saw.. When I was talking to my Pidgeot:
"Pidgeot is concerned about the trap."
I'm in the Victory Road, and all my Pokémon are concerned..
What trap?!
The ability Frisk just tells what held item the opponent has currently. It is a pretty useless move unless you are looking for a certain item on a wild Pokemon.

Maybe your Pokemon can see the future and knows what is to come at the end of the cave. That's all that I could really think of as a trap.

i know how these things work, im just saying that the vast majority of these posts don't show any sort of innuendo, but rather people forcing their immaturity onto totally innocent comments. how is "i beat arbok" or "these leaves are scratching my legs" or MENTIONING PIKACHU AND TENTACRUEL IN THE SAME SENTENCE innnuendo?? it simply isn't that's all im saying.

ps there's no such thing as intonation in a game with no spoken dialogue

Yes. Those parts of my post were where I was agreeing with you.

The ability Frisk just tells what held item the opponent has currently. It is a pretty useless move unless you are looking for a certain item on a wild Pokemon.

Maybe your Pokemon can see the future and knows what is to come at the end of the cave. That's all that I could really think of as a trap.
But that's the thing, I was at the end of Victory Road, just training my Pokémon so that I hopefully could beat Lance XDD

Miltank and Milk Drink. Just... just think about it a couple seconds.

Cows and Milk?
Honestly I don't see what you're getting at. xD

Also, as said in the Canalave Library of Sinnoh, Pokémon and humans used to marry in olden times, so your 'mon's reactions might not be as innocent as you think...

Well that wedding could have been interesting.

"Do you take this man to be your husband?"
"Pi-Pikachuuu!"

Yeah, if I could pull off my fingernail and shoot chocolate out of the abyss, I would totally do that all the time. The sad thing is, I'm not being sarcastic.

Today on Jerry Springer: People who marry their Pokemon.

lets introduce Alex,he think there nothing wrong with marrying pokekon.

Alex:thats right i love juddy and juddy loves me

"ok lets introduce Juddy...Juddy come on out"

Juddy:.SNOR...SNORLAX!!!!!

lmao

Please note: The thread is from 14 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom