• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Mafia Holiday Mafia 2017: Endgame: The Ghosts of Kwanzaas Past 15/1/18

Status
Not open for further replies.
Alright, 7 hours left here. @The Light can you please provide your thoughts on who we should lynch instead of you? You can say you are town all you want but you need to provide an alternative, otherwise you are playing into mafia's hands by remaining silent.

Whoops, forgot you had voted here:
After thinking about it:

Vote: CheffOfGames

Like AE said, his role seems very overpowered. Probably best to take it out of play.
But I think this is a terrible reason to lynch someone during probable MYLO. Why do you think he's scum?

But I think this is a terrible reason to lynch someone during probable MYLO. Why do you think he's scum?
Something that comes off as a little awkward is this:
I believe a Doc would indeed be town in this instance, no proof or arguments why, just a feeling
What does "just a feeling" mean? Could easily be only a feeling, but perhaps it's some kind of cover-up for something? To go with his town claim?

Night 6: Think of the Children

The Light: III (jdthebud, MegaPod, Elieson)
CheffOfGames: III (???, AussieEevee, The Light)
AussieEevee: I (CheffOfGames)

Night 6: Think of the Children!

The town's efforts, once again, were totally disjointed.
So now, for another phase, ME is very disappointed.
But at least there is one more host for him to abuse.
So that the FT writer won't be stuck in a fit of the blues.

I'm keeping the flavor short, since nothing is transpiring.
Things like this make me want to go back to retiring.
So now, without further interruption, ado, or fuss,
It is time for ME to throw the last host under a bus.

Dear Lone_Garurumon,
85087.jpg

Oh carp what was I thinking!?
You are Lone_Garurumon, another member of the Fun and Games staff.
Hired as a result of the 2017 Staff Drive, you had made a name for yourself in both F&G and TWR well before that. Though you signed up to play in Holiday Mafia 2016, you were subbed out on D3 due to inactivity, since you hadn't posted pretty much since the game began. You played in several Mafia games, including SoaringDylan's horribly unbalanced Mentor Game, where Maniacal Engineer himself instructed you on how to be a good mafioso. Unfortunately, due to bad timing and a terrible setup, that particular game was lost, but hopefully you learned a thing or two in the process.
You are a very friendly guy, and you seem to have some sort of obsession with Max Goof, often theming him in your avatar and signature and submitting him as a character in Chaos Mafia III.
Much like SoaringDylan, you were also hired to work in Bulbagarden's Discord server. Also like SoaringDylan, you are the Guy who gets killed when ME gets bored. As the role implies, you die whenever ME is bored, so probably when no other death would occur. You are allied with the Hosts, which means victory is impossible for you. Oh well... :(

Lone_Garurumon was killed because ME is such an ass.
Definitely not because ME has recently become top brass.

It is now Night 6. Phase ends in 24 hours at 12:00am U.S. Central Standard Time on 8/1/17.

Day 7: Dropping the Maccabeats

Day 7: Dropping the Maccabeats

Another night passed, and tragedy struck.
Perhaps this was the end of town's luck.
Upon the stroke of dawn, a body was found.
Lying in a tangled heap upon the cold ground.

The Light had been extinguished, truly symbolic.
And now the Holiday Heroes were melancholic.
But perhaps this gives them a new direction.
Maybe, at last, it is time for their resurrection.

Dear The Light,
maccabeats-show-page-image.jpg

The Maccabeats said:
Do you believe in miracles
Am I hearing you? Am I seeing you?
Eight nights eight lights and these rites keep me right
Bless me to the highest heights with your miracle
You are the Maccabeats, not to be confused with the Maccabees.
A Jewish a capella group comprised of Orthodox men, the Maccabeats are based out of Yeshiva Univeristy in New York. Started in 2007, the Maccabeats took their name from the Maccabees, which is the name of Yeshiva University's sports teams. They specialize in parodies and covers of contemporary hits, using Jewish themed lyrics. Their first breakout song came in 2010, with the song Candlelight, a parody of Taio Cruz's Dynamite. Their music video logged over 2 million hits in the first ten days, and has been viewed 16 million times as of 2016. Speaking of their music videos, the Jewish actress Mayim Bialik, best known for playing Amy on The Big Bang Theory, appeared in two of their music videos. They have recorded three albums and one EP, and have gone on tour worldwide, performing at places like the White House and the Knesset. They have also performed in China, New Zealand, Hong Kong, Mexico, Chile, South Africa, London, and Italy.
They have written and performed songs from various Jewish holidays, including Chanukah, Purim, Passover, and Sukkot, and released their first original song, Shine, in 2012. They are a true a capella, and their music is fully vocal, with various members beatboxing to imitate instruments and sythesizers.
Because you are comprised entirely of vocalists, and have no instruments whatsoever, you are the Singer. When you are killed, be it via lynch or night killed, the mafia will learn one of the remaining roles in the game.
You are allied with the Holiday Heroes, and you win when all hostile factions have been eliminated.

The Maccabeats sang, with one final haunting note.
The game continues, the heroes barely kept afloat.
Still, at the very least now things are getting exciting.
Though, at least for now, I am finally done writing.

It is now Day 7. Phase ends in 48 hours at 12:00am U.S. Central Standard Time on 10/1/17.

His claim is very odd, but first I wanna know what was up with that unknown extra vote on Cheff last day phase, though. I looked back, and it wasn't there in previous phase votals. Could it have been scum's doing? It might have actually hindered mafia slightly by preventing Light's mislynch, but the extra vote seemed to be on all of last day, so maybe mafia didn't predict The Light getting so many votes and were hoping to eliminate Cheff. Then again, it might not be scum's doing at all...do you know anything about why you had an extra vote on you last day phase, Cheff?

The game is not in lylo, so possibly only one scum left?
That might be though it is not in the rules that they would announce Lylo (or did I just completely miss it?)
Your claim is still unbelievable.
I know it is, which is part of the reason why I claimed so late into the game.
do you know anything about why you had an extra vote on you last day phase, Cheff?
No I don't, I think mafia might have something to do with it yes, but I have no other idea.

@jdthebud care to join in and tell us your target of last night?

That might be though it is not in the rules that they would announce Lylo (or did I just completely miss it?)
Huh. No, you're completely correct. Ignore what I said about -lo then.

But I did find this in the rules.
14. And the most important rule of all: keep ME away from the eggnog. NO. MATTER. WHAT.

Anyone else get the feeling we're all in violation of rule 14? :p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom