• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

How are you feeling today? Vol. 2

my body is a MACHINE that turns ANGER into POWER (sulking and volatile)
wait does that make you a Saiyan ? I'm just jesting, I hope everything will go better on your end :bulbaLove:

I'm feeling okay. I got to visit my girlfriend and her sister's family. We were able to do the Easter Egg chasing with the kids so it was all good on my end.

Feeling a bit down again, Orthodox Easter is coming which means lots of preparations this week and bracing myself to interact more without the toxic parts of extended family etc.

^Echoing Oki above a lil… we are both in our hell chambers…

Better than I was but still not where I wanna be. Hopefully I can start fixing that after my room is finally organized. A lot on my mind about moving forward with my art.

leans back real far

ponders ponders ponders keeping my head above water

Had a little scuffle with my manager due to asking me at the last minute if I could stay one more hour at work to finish off what we had instead of asking me earlier when it was obvious there was a lot of work left to do. But on the plus side, I got an appointment set up to visit a potential new apartment tomorrow. More on that, well, tomorrow !

I visited the apartment today, and I gotta say I'll likely accept going there. But first I need to check with my current apartment's receptionist to see if there are some things to do first.

A bit excited for tomorrow where the extended family is going to show up and the Orthodox Easter festivities will begin

So... Turns out my files I filled for the apartment I sought after has been rejected because my current monthly total payment isn't high enough.

yare yare.jpg

Somewhat stressed, in between preparations for the major family feast tonight and somehow having to fit playing from home as much of the Togetic Community Day as possible (photobombs, incense, home cluster, evolutions for the move) in GO (of course I had this planned as much as possible in advance).

Quite upbeat, it is a major holiday here. But right now I am more in the after-party not-totally-well-but-still-well-enough phase.

Back
Top Bottom