• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

How many pillows do you sleep with?

How many pillows do you sleep on/with?

• Total voters
When it's hot only one, when it's cold with two or three along with some plushes.

I sleep with two pillows and both are propped up like you would be if you were sick. Cept I sleep like that all the time.

1 thick pillow.
You can only imagine how much your neck hurts after you wake up on one of those.

I prefer to just use one typically, though I'd probably use more if I could.

Four pillows. One thick one to lay my head on, one regular one underneath so my arm is not on my mattress, one slim one under my ribs to help keep my neck from hurting, and another slim one in between my knees. ^~^ Yay pillows!

I sleep with one highly deflated pillow. I've had it for so long, I don't know what I would do without it.

I sleep with three. Two pillows that I have just laying on the bed, and one special pillow (it's special because it's the first thing I ever bought for myself with my own money) that I actually sleep on to keep my head propped up a bit. I can't breathe if I'm laying flat.

Three for my head, one for my feet. If I'm having trouble sleeping, I'll actually put pillows on my head, pretty much burying my face in them.

Please note: The thread is from 9 months ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom