• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Obsolete: How old are you, Pokémon Fans? (Once more from the top)

How old are you? In which year were you born?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
For a second i was confused at the topic starter until i realized that this thread started years ago, haha~

Anyways i was born on the 21st of May, 1989. That currently makes me 24 years old. I grew up with red, green and blue!

17. turning 18 this january. hopefully my mom would buy me now a 3ds and xy

I'm really sure by now people would mention how awesome this bell chart looks and I want to remind that again. I'm in 1993 by the way. :p

I'm currently 19 years old and I've been playing since 1998, I believe that there should be no "age limit" on any video gaming franchise, especially Pokémon.

Mmmm, that bell curve.

1990 here. I've been into Pokemon since 98.

Hey everyone. I am a day 1 pokemon fan. (Stood in line for an hour on red/blue release day at KB toys.) I am 31 yo, and dont foresee myself ever growing tired of it. Long live the Poke's!!

Born in November 1990. Got into Pokemon in 1998/1999 when the craze hit the USA.

Got Pokemon Red (Still have the copy... to my joy) with my Game Boy Pocket (which I still have... to my joy) and ever since then played Pokemon... even through the years of Pokemon/nerd hate at my school. :/ That was so unfortunate for me. And then got some of my friends into Pokemon in college. :D

Interesting that the average Pokemon fan is shown to be 18(1994) using this data.

Born in 1990 myself, hooked even now at 23 years old :)

1993, which makes me 20.

My first game was Blue when it was released, I remember that one of my friends traded me a Mew. But then someone stole it and I was devastated.

I was born same year as my favorite Sonic game (S3&K), 1994. Pleased to see that the average age of users in this community is my age!:D

Also my first oficial (That is, of my personal property, played all the way to E4) Pokemon game was FireRed, though I had previous experience from my bro's Diamond version, so yeah I was pretty much late to the party, as per usual.:p

I'm 11 born in 2002 :)
I started getting in to Pokémon after my friend told me about it in 2010. Now she doesn't really like it :/
wow. Time really goes by fast.

I was born in April 26th, 1996. I was told about Pokemon by a couple of classmates when I was 11 in 2007. Playing with them made me less alienated back then because it was cool to play pokemon. Now they're busy with trends and finding which hair gel has the longest staying power.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom