• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Obsolete: How old are you, Pokémon Fans? (Once more from the top)

How old are you? In which year were you born?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm 16-ish. First played pokemon at the age of 7, that was pokemon blue in my gameboy color. Weeks after my dad bought me gold and crystal. That's where my addiction in playing pokemon started. I was not really that PS kid, playstation was popular among my friends at that time. I'm more of the gameboy and PC kid.

I was born in 1993. I started watching pokemon when I was 5 years old and started playing the games that same year. I've probably seen the first season about 5 times just from watching repeats.

14, 1996.
I grew up with pokemon... I dont know the exact year in which I became attatched... but it's been quite a while.

1991. My very first video game was a Game Boy Pocket and Pokemon Yellow, though I'd played Red and Blue before that. At the tender age of six. I was kinda clueless at first but MAN did I get into it.

1995 and 14 years old (15 in november 24) here.

My first Pokémon game was Pokémon Diamond which I got for my 11th (or 12th) birthday.

I was born in 1990, so I'm 20 years old.

My first generation that I remember playing was 2nd, with Gold and Silver. I recall playing Red/Blue a little while after.

feb 26 1996(one day after red/green came out in japan i think)

started watching the show when i was 4 and got my first game sliver witch i loved to death and been a proud fan sence but i lost my silver because some ass-took it and whiped it in a lake =(

wow, and i thought i as supposed to be getting out of pokemon. YAY!! thank you all, i now will stick with pokemon. I am

are you sure?
do you really want my age?

I was born in 1996 and I'm 14. I liked Pokémon since I was 3 or 4, I was obssessed with the anime (obviously) and the cards. The cards were a HUGE trend back then.

Born in 1992, I'm 18 and a sophomore in college, and my first game was the Pokémon Yellow that my mom had bought me to keep me occupied while she took me into her workplace. I will never forget my first evolution, a pidgey to a pidgeotto :'-)

'94 ovuh heer; woo (. .)
First plaed Pokkamin wuz Yellow, furst owned wuz Silver. First beaten wuz Sapphire.

Born in 1993, I'm now 17 guh :'3
My first Pokemon game was Yellow. Still have it and works perfectly!

Idk I feel too old for this stuff but two almost 19 y/o guys in my class play Pokemon like every day so I don't really care xD

1996. Sapphire was my first pokemonn game. Mudkip was my first pokemon ever

I was born in 1991, I've been into pokemon since 1998. I need to play gen 4.

My goodness, I feel so old.... T_T

My first game was Pokemon Blue, which I shortly got after I saw a few episodes of Pokemon on TV (The Problem with Paras and The Song of Jigglypuff, respectively). I had just turned 13...
I just turned 25 a few weeks ago.

I was born in 1993, and ever since I saw a Pokemon ad on a Cheesestring package, I've been hooked.

....Don't ask.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom