• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

How to obtain Poké Transporter from the Nintendo eShop?

TheRewster

Reaction score
So I've downloaded Pokémon Bank and paid for the subscription service. But when I go in to the app, I'm told that there's no compatible save file and I have to reach the point in a game where I obtain a Pokédex. Thing is, I've already done that in Pokémon Yellow Version for the Virtual Console of the same 3DS I'm using Bank on. And according to the Bulbagarden article on Poké Transporter, the service is compatible with Generation I games on the 3DS Virtual Console. So what am I missing? I really want to get Transporter before the eShop closes down forever in a couple months.

Side note: I'm new to the Pokémon series so I don't have any of the standard 3DS games like Sun or Moon. (I did try the Sun/Moon Preview Demo, but there's no Pokédex available in that mode, at least not that I could find.) I really don't want to have to buy a whole 3DS game just to get access to the Transporter because the Gen I VC games should work.

Any help?? (Sorry if this is off-topic.)

Also having problems with this. I've got Pokemon Bank, Yellow VGC, Pokemon Black, Pokemon Moon, but can't seem to get Poke Transporter.
When I go to bank it says I have to buy a pass, i bought credit from Amazon, but then when i go to add credit it says no longer available.

Also having problems with this. I've got Pokemon Bank, Yellow VGC, Pokemon Black, Pokemon Moon, but can't seem to get Poke Transporter.
When I go to bank it says I have to buy a pass, i bought credit from Amazon, but then when i go to add credit it says no longer available.

The 3DS eShop no longer allows you to add funds as of August 29, 2022. So if you don't already have Transporter or already added the funds to buy a Bank pass, you're already too late. You can't add the funds to purchase a Bank pass before Transporter is no longer downloadable tomorrow.

Worth noting though, if you already have Bank and Transporter and didn't purchase a new pass for this year, starting tomorrow they will be free (presumably until they decide to shut down the server, then all Pokemon from before Gen 8 will be forever trapped).

There was a way! If you go to nintendo.com can renew the voucher there still.
Don't go trhough the 3DS shop, go online.

Got bank, transporter and all VC on 2 3DS hopefully that open now permanently.

There was a way! If you go to nintendo.com can renew the voucher there still.
Don't go trhough the 3DS shop, go online.

Got bank, transporter and all VC on 2 3DS hopefully that open now permanently.

Huh. I'm searching on Nintendo.com and I can't seem to find it. You might want to post detailed instructions for those that still want to download Bank and Transporter before it's too late. I'm good, I have both, I just haven't renewed my subscription, so I'm just waiting until tomorrow for it to become free and then transferring everything then.

Please note: The thread is from 1 year ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom