• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Mafia Hunger Games Mafia - 1/21/12 - ZENAX AND DRUMBEATS WIN!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Did I win because I killed the target? I didn't kill two players, only Croag.

Either way, it was a fun game (although I would have preferred not dying the first time >:/). Congrats to the other winner!

Oh, so it seems like the Gamemakers changed their rules toward the end ..... Oh how canon of you :p

Anyway, I had fun playing, while it lasted. And I was so thrilled to be Katniss. She is my literary hero <3

I hope that those of you who haven't read the books will be interested in giving them a try. They are just amazing.

Wait, what? I assumed as there was no mafia left I wasn't going to be killed tonight, so I waited until the day to use my role. :| I was a little confused, to be honest. Oh well. Good game.

Aw, I didn't win. xD To be honest, I wouldn't have thought to target Croag, because yeah, cop and all.

Great game everybody! :D

This game was confusing. Can I have the mafia quicktopic?

was kind of disappointed in that I was the only active mafia member until I died.

That mafia quicktopic is almost completely empty. Nightkills aren't even mentioned in it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom