• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Mafia I Can't Believe It's Not War Room Mafia Mafia [Game Over]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Apparently the spoiler cuts quotes short.

Dear [Slife], you are [Midorikawa], [Town Powerhouse and also a Girl].

I've done nothing and I'm already super townie. That's a new one.

Mafia game & Player Post reference. Mafia: - Corrupt?! Mafia - ENDGAME - Mafia Win

You’re a strong player with a no-nonsense attitude, and this can be seen better nowhere other than in Corrupt?! Mafia, in which you basically curbstomped your way through the game to an inevitable loss because of your sucky town teammates. Because of your actual competence, you have an actual role! Twice during the game, you may submit to your RolePM at night: Night X: Slapping some sense into [User]. [User] will be shocked that you called them out for their inadequacies, so much so that they’ll just claim their role to you in hopes that you’ll stop slapping them with fish, hands, drumsticks, wooden blocks or anything else you choose to hit them with.

In short, you are the Town 2x Rolecop.

Post Restriction: [No jokeposts beyond your first two in Day 1. Everything you do is serious business].

You are allied with the Town. You win if all threats to the town are removed.

Dear [jackatlasred], you are [leetic], [Town Up-and-coming Man].

One candidate broke a very firmly established rule and was kicked out of the election. Those glasses aren't fooling anyone.

Mafia game & Player Post reference. Mafia: - US Presidential Election 2016 Mafia ENDGAME: Can't Stop Clinton/Feel The Bern (Democrat Victory)

You’re a growing player that has a hard time looking townie, but often gets away with being scummy. You’re also a fairly good host, making a good show in US Presidential Mafia. You’ve got an uncanny ability to spot the things that other players wouldn’t be able to spot, and it’s totally not because you’re a practiced host or decent mafia-aligned player or anything. Twice, during the night, you may respond to your RolePM with Night X: Paying extra close attention to [User]. You’ll see if [User] would break a rule during the night, by following them to wherever they go during the night!

In short, you are the Town 2x Tracker.

Post Restriction: [Short, sweet and to the point. Your posts don’t dance around the topic all too often. Also, don’t capitalize letters, unless you’re referring to a specific player’s name.].

You are allied with the Town. You win if all threats to the town are removed.

Also yup, the HumanDawn thing was complete malarky thrown out by ME, and it worked just well enough. I was sad to see the lack of roles used though all in all. I MEAN LOOK AT THE IDLES IN MY SHEET! LOOK AT IT!

Anyway, Let the rage flow through you, into this thread~

It's malarkey. Scum!ME said it :)
I indeed noticed that there was too much idling which I do not consider to be a good thing. I like how Flop subbed in and really stepped up that slot's game, especially role-wise.

BTW ME means that the first time he ever played with HD (Random Messages) he was lynched because of a phony cop check...

Well we won GG town congrats to flop for winning with me. Also thanks to Elieson for givin me the chance to play in this game.

After the child was killed I though it was GG but thanks to leetics catch we were able to win for a comeback. I give all credit to him and Flop.

The last thing I ever did in my career as a mafia player was to get HD mislynched on a phony cop check.

ME means that the first time he ever played with HD (Random Messages) he was lynched because of a phony cop check...

I could be a professional screenwriter, write an Emmy-award winning script, and never come up with a plot this diabolical

Well, before I died I used my role to roleblock MCH. It didn't block the kill unfortunately, but it stopped the rest of his plans.

Good job to Flop and jack for helping me turn the game around. I was worried for a second that nobody would trust me and we would mislynch jack, but I'm glad that the two of you did.

Thanks Jack, you deserve some though.
Also
tumblr_mfg620ESHn1s0hlv0o2_500.jpg

The last thing I ever did in my career as a mafia player was to get HD mislynched on a phony cop check.

There's a certain irony/poetic justice to that. :p

The only difference though is that I won that game ;) . It's true, but I'm glad that despite me being mislynched that I was active and managed to help keep the thread active with my posting. We even got your fakeclaim out of it too. It was a new situation for me so I was pretty shocked and confused, to the point I couldn't read right sometimes.

Anyway yeah, kinda bummed I ended up voting you and removing my vote, but I'd have been fine with a lynch on you as well. If the lynch on you happened I'd have something to gloat about of preventing fake results on me. I'm glad I figured there was a Town Rolecop in the game, though Slife was hinting that they were one.

Well, before I died I used my role to roleblock MCH. It didn't block the kill unfortunately, but it stopped the rest of his plans.

Good job to Flop and jack for helping me turn the game around. I was worried for a second that nobody would trust me and we would mislynch jack, but I'm glad that the two of you did.

leetic you played well. Earning that immediate kill by roMCH is an honor in this kind of setup.

My hopes were that roMCH would've:

Entered Day 5 claiming hooked immediately, calling Jack a big fat liar
Jack swearing up and down that his Track is legit, despite it not being proven
Flop internally crying while she tried to determine whether 2x Inventor was a Town rolescan result or a Scum one, vs whether Jack was honestly the tracker (nothing he did confirmed this, since his first run on Elementar didn't confirm jack....omg i just said that)

It could've been a 50/50 if played carefully, leaving Flop as confirmed town with literally all the pressure. Flop's host-meta ended up luckily winning the game for town though. It's almost bittersweet...she used my own logic (as I was scum) against myself (scum). T_T

You played well. You managed to turn the game around nicely and used good deductive skills. The Town owns the win to you.

Honestly Day 4 felt like a deux ex machina... Maybe that's just the power of luck? Town was unlucky with my lynch but then the universe gave luck back and Town won?

Anyway, yeah, good game guys! Sure, half of it had me internally screaming but I managed to be active enough to get more posts. Had I just given up the Town would have likely not have had as much to read. I apologize again for my attitude, I was in a stressful position and could not believe my eyes that players were perfectly fine in following something that was more likely to be fake than not given its context. What I said about me not AtEing is also true - I don't do it intentionally as either alignment and find it to be a cheap and dirty tactic.

Oh, and I'll attest to that Cop checking me N1 is a bad idea when I could be easily NK'd. That was one of the alarm bells, and even the convenience of it being Midorikawa of all players to have gotten the check. It was too perfect of a set-up and I'm glad that I was right in saying that I saw it as something Maniac would come up with.

I also find it ironic how Maniacal Engineer called me out on "Angleshooting"(i hate this name for some reason)... for Angleshooting itself to be his demise.

It's malarkey. Scum!ME said it :)
My Massive Wallpost said:
Obviously, there is some sort of tomfoolery or malarkey going on in this game. But we cannot use the rules to determine what that tomfoolery might be. It is something that we need to work out for ourselves.
Guilty as charged, but I only did it because Zexy was watching. :p

Also @HumanDawn I didn't die. I subbed out. :p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom