• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

I love Misty!1111111111111111! (No May Fans!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
hokay.....tho the title is true beyond beleif. this is stupid.

awesomethread.jpg

Misty rocks!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! <3

The sad thing is, that sounds like something Scott would say (reminds me of how he reacted to my SPPF joke with an anti-Misty fan tirade. :)

I think these fake titles would have been funnier if one of them announced Misty's return.

You know it would have been funny to watch people get excited and Pokeshippers to come out of the shippers section only to have their hopes crushed when these titles were fake. But then again, Korobooshi's other thread did that already, so perhaps it would have been repetitive.

You can only crush peoples hopes once without being a jerk, I guess.

lol Kasumi, what are you doing here anyways Scott?

Misty is wayyyyyyyy better then May. The only people who really love May are creepy fanboys, and that scares me :p

LOL. XD

As for me, I'm neutral about the "best female character of the group".

It doesn't really matter to me who's the best, because I happen to like all the female characters on Pokemon.

Though, I will say this. If I had to choose one girl over the other one, it would be May.

I mean, May was into contests, she had a more interesting personality, and she was much nicer to Ash than Misty was, so I definitely prefer May over Misty. But that's just my personal opinion.

But anyway, like I said, generally speaking I like all the female characters on Pokemon. It doesn't matter to me who's the BEST girl or anything. They're basically the same to me, since they are simply the main female character in the series, and I don't have a "huge" liking for any of them (though I think that May, and possibly Dawn as well, does interest me more than Misty did, and that's good...).

Last edited:
Misty is wayyyyyyyy better then May. The only people who really love May are creepy fanboys, and that scares me :p

I really hope you're not being serious. May fans are about 90% of the fandom and about half the fandom prefers her over Misty.

Since this is an April fools joke thread I can't tell who is being serious here or not. :rolleyes:

Last edited:
LMAO! But what about dear Jessabella? Nobody out-divas her, surely.

I am better than both of them. I think we should be having insane arguments over just how freaking awesome I am. And I want these arguments devloving into ad-hominem insanity and basically calling everyone out for their lack of intelligence. Begin now!

I don't care what other people perfer. Misty is the best in Pokemon for me, and Ash is the hottest guy!..er Drew is really hot too!

The best girl in Pokémon is Harley.
too bad harley's an obnoxious guy.

ok. since this is just a total flame war. can a responsible mod lock this bad boy?

the crazy may fans actually beleive what they say. and my fellow misty fans kinda need to let go.

its time for Dawn!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom