• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Start Ups Immortals

Status
Not open for further replies.
"Just a few," Wren said, turning to walk toward the living area.

Concordia looked at James. "I think we're fine for now. The rooming will require a little time, though."

Then, she looked at Xavier. "No, actually - opening our doors like this is a new prospect, haha. I certainly hope it goes well."

"Does that mean you're finally accepting my offer?" he asked her as he returned the hug.

Opal looked up at Iris curiously. Never had a human been able to do that. It was truly a curious thing, and figured why she liked the girl. 'Opal' she replied back to the girl, again rubbing on her leg, getting snot on it.

The petite girl rubbed the cat's head, then spoke again. "My name is Iris. I wish I could talk with you more, but alas, I must get going. Be seeing you, Opal."

"We live," Wren answered Don again. "Hey, this is one of the newbies."

Concordia looked to Don. "Hello there," she said, smiling to him. "My name is Concordia. It's very nice to meet you," she said. "Wren, where are the others?"

"Playing with a cat or something," Wren stated.

"A cat?" The woman seemed a bit surprised. "Well, I did inform them that a pet was allowed so long as they maintain it."

Vincent watched as a crimson-eyed man joined them. He had a strong feeling this guy wasn't entirely human. Donald was asking what he did around here. Vincent was eager to find a friend here.

"I just moved in." He said. He rubbed the back of his neck. "Who'd've thought. After all these years, turns out I'm psychic."

Iris waved a little awkwardly to Concordia, shrinking back again with her ears flattened. "U-um, well.. I-I'm Iris.. I play the g-guitar in my spare t-time, b-but I wouldn't s-say I'm good at it.."

"Now, Adrian, darling, you know my rule," Rose smiled, "I'm not going to sleep with someone if I'm not in love with them or with them romantically." while she and Adrian were the best of friends, she did harbor feelings for him. She knew that she'd never have a chance, so she didn't want to confess something and risk making things awkward with the male.

When Alexis heard Wren, she stood up and nodded nervously. She was also knew and felt almost like she didn't quite belong. Perhaps it was because she had hid out in the corner while everyone else tried socializing?

Kotaro walked into the building. "Sorry about me being late; I got a little lost." He called out in a slight uncaring manner, taking out a cigarette and placed the unlit death stick in-between his lips as he walked into the room, his aura as an Infernal known only to those that can sense it.

"So cruel giving me hope. But fine. Anyways this was just a quick greeting. I should go talk to the one in charge being I do need to know my room after all. So I'll see you later dragoste," he told her before slipping in with the other new arrivals back in the main room. Feeling Opal against his leg he picked her up. "You jumped out of my arms dragi. Just remember that," he told the cat as he tuned into Concordia.

James watched the new residents, studying them, taking note of Adrian's slipping in. He was a bit surprised at the two new infernals, but wasn't worried as long as they didn't try anything against him.

"Well this place got crowded quick." Xavier thought out loud before taking another long pull from his flask. A thought occurred to him as he looked around at everyone in the inn. They were so at ease about being open with what they were. It surprised him, even though they had been told that this was a safe haven. He thought that people would be more guarded.

Don looked aroudn the room for a bit, getting teh same strange rush of pressure from both James and Xavier, however, he had to note that they seemed to be different. It wasn't as strong a vibe as what he had gotten from Wren before, if anything there was also a bit of comfort there when he looked at them.

Alice, a veteran tenant of the inn, had just come inside from having a small picnic. Her elegent black dress was adorned with several chains and made her look like she came from a mad tea party in Wonderland. She carried a now closed up parasol, and her eyes were glassy like that of a doll. She carried herself like she was in her own little world, before daintily taking a seat.

"Alice is bored." She thought aloud. "Like a March Hare that has lost it's March."

Melody walked into the door With her arms open and a big smiles on her face. She was dressed in a blue gown and was wearing a blue hat. She Was also wearing sunglasses. She stopped at the middle of the room.

"The great Melody has arrived!" she declared as she removed the sun glasses from her face. She then paused waiting for the applause and attention that she was used too.

"Dream on.." Kei mumbled silently with a slight smirk on her face, hearing Melody's entrance.

Vincent turned around as he heard Melody - wait, no, The Great Melody - make her announcement. As he did, he noticed more newcomers. The Great Melody was the first, and he also saw a cute blond girl - a fellow human, perhaps? Either way, he decided to greet her. He felt a little out if place, and figured maybe she did to.

"Nice to meet you, The Great Melody." Vincent said. "I'm Vincent."

Last edited:
"Yare yare daze..." Kotaro sighed out, shaking his head at the display Melody displayed. Evidently, someone was used to being adored like a pop artist.

Wren looked over. "Melody Risi?" She turned to Concordia.

"Oh my, that's unexpected," the woman said. "I didn't see that coming at all~"

"Sure you didn't," The Celestial rolled her eyes then shrugged. "Small world," she said, turning to the rest of the group. "Alright, most everyone seems to be here. You said there were nine of them, right?"

Concordia nodded. "Yes," the woman stood, bowing a bit to the group. "Hello. My name is Concordia Asana - the proprietor of the Anthea Inn. As you all may be aware, I have reached out to you all," she gave them all a smile.

"My name is Wren," Wren stated, waving with a hand in her pocket. "Nice to meet you."

Concordia looked to the group. "Because of the sheer volume of you all, I have prepared rooms. You'll have to double-up for now, I'm afraid," the woman pointed toward the chart sitting on the wall. It had names and room numbers associated with them. "Find your room number and be sure to move into your room."

1: James, Kotaro
2: Keira, Alexis
3: Rose, Alice
4: Wren, Xavier
5: Vincent, Donald
6: Iris, Adrian
7: Carlsbad, Melody

On the insides of the room, the wall was separated for each person. There were basic necessities, those being a bed and a dresser. Whatever else was to be there was up to them.

((OOC: No, you may not change your partner.))

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom