• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Mafia Insane Mafia - Draw between Town 1 and Town 2 - 21/7/11

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Insane Mafia - Day 3 - Ponygif your death plz, Mizzle (7/9/11)

Well, then this is standard protocol to see if GEB is not lying. You know that, right?

Yup I know but you also know that from this day on he will need protection so if you can offer then everything is fine.

Well, iirc town 1 still has its doctor (unless he got modkilled... no, he didnt), so you aren't dead yet.

unvote GEB

Unless someone else claims town 1 miller, I think he is telling the truth.

Vote: no lynch.

Hmmm, I'm confused. mariowie seems to have at least a decent case. It really is a 50/50 chance. Is he lying, or telling the truth?

I contacted GEB, and it bothers me that he said that his 'cop check' told him mariowie was mafia, nothing else.

I do not know how exactly the cop's role works in this game, but I think that Rainbowkit would have provided feedback with 'This person is Mafia1", 'This person is Mafia2".

As of that I'm unsure

Unvote : mariowie
Vote : No lynch

Last edited:

Voting locked while I count up the votes.

OK, update.
Mariowie died. He was, as he claimed, the Town 1 Miller. Make of that what you will, players.

It's Night 4, send in NAs and NKs.

Last edited:
Re: Insane Mafia - Night 4 - I'm a Belieber and I aren't afraid to admit it - 10/7/11

YaY I died, now here a good reason for me to die ;-;
[video=youtube;QH2-TGUlwu4]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QH2-TGUlwu4[/video]
9 Town are dead so there are still 6 town left, so good luck town.

Last edited:
Re: Insane Mafia - Night 4 - I'm a Belieber and I aren't afraid to admit it - 10/7/11

Well, imo, nows a great time for the mafia to try and turn on each other as they will have to eventually. Yes/yes?

Also, I called this lynch and the jester lynch. Now if only I could figure out who the mafia was.

Great, another town death. Now there's a 50/50 shot that GEB is mafia or the cop, so we need to start thinking about that for the future days.

Also, i want to let everyone and the host know that I will be gone from Tuesday morning to Friday afternoon without internet access. I'd prefer if you didn't modkill me but if you think thats too long sub me out. We kinda need every body we have though.

I'm sorry mariowie, I should've believed you. I'll check another person tonight, so if you can please protect me.

Both mafias sent in NK requests :)O) so the URPG Head Ref and the hoster of TWRM were nightkilled. The former (Pidge) was the Mafia 2 Childhood Friend and the latter (Mintaka) was the Town 1 Doc.

It's now Day 5, start voting.

Re: Insane Mafia - Day 5 11/7/11

@ GEB, who did you check?

I checked someone (not going to say just yet as Mafia might attempt to save him/frame him if they know who he is), but Rainbowkit didn't respond.

RAINBOWKIT! Yoohoo, I'm waiting :p

Well this should be good, I wonder......

coolking503 turned up Mafia 2. There can't be another miller role, so he's definately Mafia.

Vote: coolking503

Again, there is a 50/50 shot you're cop. You could be mafia, just fooling us. And when you waited earlier for your night action response from Rainbowkit, you could have instead been confrencing with the maf on who to lynch. So I'm not voting until I get extreme proof on who you are. Meanwhile, I wanna know how those two died last night. Unless the childhood friend got some kamikaze power, I don't see how anyone, let alone 2 people, could have died if the mafia didn't kill anyone as a group. Anyone else got any ideas?

If you vote with me, you'd find out. No mafia would ask what I'm asking, think about it.

Coolking503 died. GEB was right, he was Mafia 2. The kidnapper, in fact.

@coolking503 ;

It is now Night 6.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom