• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Is Will, of the Elite Four, gay?

If he is gay do you know what this would mean? Absolutely nothing.

Possibly. It doesn't matter though. His damn team gave me the worst time of my life when I was a kid!

Well he is a performer. His pokemon are feminine, maybe to be like his lovely assistants like in a magicain show, lol.

Wow, so guys who look and act feminine are automatically assumed to be gay? Next thing you know we will be questioning if he is a real man! No real man wears purple and pink at the same time! </ sarcasm>

FFS... I remember an identical thread like this came up about Bugsy. For all we know, a big, hulking manly man like Byron is gay. Who the hell cares?

If you guys visit the Shipping subforum (though it seems to have died, how sad :/ ) you will soon discover that EVERYONE is gay.

OT: If Will is gay, he's still one of the most powerful Johto trainers, so he's being portrayed in a very positive light. We don't even know if he's gay anyway. I would say I'm pretty confident that the anime writers did in fact intentionally make Harley seem gay, but I'm still not convinced on Will. What passes for feminine in the US may not be necessarily seen the same way by a Japanese audience.
Also, Bugsy is definitely just supposed to be prepubescent. Stop speculating on him, please.

Actually I don't think so...... however Dome Ace Tucker is most certainly gay.
250px-Tucker_Adventures.png

Meh, I never considered his sexuality, but I like the gender identity headcanon that he's trans*.
(Tucker is absolutely a flaming homosexual though.)

Not canonically. He's not canonically straight either. Most characters don't have a canon sexuality of any kind.

He does kind of look gay, though I highly doubt that Nintendo intended him to be gay. My fanfics actually portray him as straight and in love with Clair. However, I do portray Tucker as gay - and highly campy to boot.

Please note: The thread is from 10 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom