• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Mafia it's Just A Mini-mafia | [EndGame]

Status
Not open for further replies.
V-V-V-Votals!

Giles (2):
WolfOwl, Velouria
WolfOwl (1): Snow Queen Elsa

Day 1 ends in 9 hours. 10/27 @ 1700 GMT-5|EST [2200 GMT]. Alternatively, Day 1 may end with a hammer achieved by HYPER-Majority. HYPER-M is achieved at 5 votes.

Remember, 4 posts per phase, or a penalty will be issued. Good luck!

Vote: Wolfowl

To tie the votes

Vote: Wolfowl

To tie the votes
While I prefer a WO lynch over yours you should know that if this stays tied I'll probably have to unvote. No Lynch sounds like a really bad outcome here, as if there are 2 scum we would be in MILO as soon as tomorrow :(

You should start consider claiming; not this soon, but if you two stay as lead wagons it'll probably have to happen in a few hours.

Yes. You can try to understand their motivations.
Reaction testing is common in mafia... understanding it correctly is the hard part :)

VOTE: WolfOwl

There's too much pressure on Giles considering I don't think of what he did as THAT scummy. WolfOwl started with "I'm scum" (which is a kinda strange WIFOM considering she knew full well she does it all the time as mafia) then got too tough on a single person. For lack of better option and hope of a counterwagon against Giles, I'll go with this.

Really Zexy? That's your best? I do it all the time as town too which you know very well. My alignment doesn't matter to me if I claim scum.

So I'm being voted for going after someone I find scummy in addition to the above? While my original post against him was crappy reasoning, his current ones are overly defensive against my pressure. I don't like when someone is overly defensive either since he had no reason to be. And yet he was.

Really Zexy? That's your best? I do it all the time as town too which you know very well. My alignment doesn't matter to me if I claim scum.

So I'm being voted for going after someone I find scummy in addition to the above? While my original post against him was crappy reasoning, his current ones are overly defensive against my pressure. I don't like when someone is overly defensive either since he had no reason to be. And yet he was.
Nope, but I don't have much to work with.

Yes because I feel like you went too tough after someone who isn't as scummy. Overly defensive against pressure isn't necessarily bad, it's not like we've seen Giles under scrutiny before to figure out that he's overdoing it this time compared to the past. We can also argue that you are overly aggressive.

I don't think voting a PP off Day 1 is good, but I admit they've probably been the most scummy (if scummy at all). I'll do this incase nothing else happens, but I hope we can discuss more stuff in the remaining two hours, most of which I can't post in.

VOTE: WolfOwl

V-V-V-Votals!

WolfOwl (3):
Snow Queen Elsa, Giles, Elementar
Giles (2): WolfOwl, Velouria

Day 1 ends in 1 hour and 17 minutes. 10/27 @ 1700 GMT-5|EST [2200 GMT]. Alternatively, Day 1 may end with a hammer achieved by HYPER-Majority. HYPER-M is achieved at 5 votes.

Remember, 4 posts per phase, or a penalty will be issued. Good luck!

Not having to unvote to break the tie is good, thanks Elementar.

@WolfOwl claiming is more important now

Not having to unvote to break the tie is good, thanks Elementar.

@WolfOwl claiming is more important now

Vanilla.

And I'm always aggressive. Voting me for being very aggressive is just bad reasoning and you'll see when I flip. Also everyone should note that two of the players voting me are very aware I am not home and am away on a trip and have stated that my activity will be lower while away. Especially since mg phone has veen low battery all day so I haven't checked in a lot at all.

Vanilla.

And I'm always aggressive. Voting me for being very aggressive is just bad reasoning and you'll see when I flip. Also everyone should note that two of the players voting me are very aware I am not home and am away on a trip and have stated that my activity will be lower while away. Especially since mg phone has veen low battery all day so I haven't checked in a lot at all.
I hope you don't think I am one of those people because I actually didn't know that.

Vanilla.

Okay. Although the votes are already locked by now.

I am one of those two players, I did know you weren't home but didn't connect the dots. Activity isn't the reason I voted for you anyway, though.
I hope you don't think I am one of those people because I actually didn't know that.
Nah, I think Elementar is the other one.
She didn't explicitly state it's making her inactive tbh.
Also your vote is completely acceptable as self-preservation regardless of your alignment...

Hmm I haven't been sold on WO, I'll stick to my guns and stay where I'm at. When it comes to defensiveness I'm a bit more critical.

Night 1 Start

Sorry for the late flip. I stayed home from work today with my sick daughter. Priorities.

WolfOwl (3):
Snow Queen Elsa, Giles, Elementar
Giles (2): WolfOwl, Velouria
Voteless (2): Lone_Garurumon, Pikochu

I was all set to post some FANTASTIC music for today's flip, but it looks like we're not getting any radical jam sessions today, because you guys went and lynched it.

WolfOwl has been lynched. She was...

Dear WolfOwl, you are a sweet Jam session

I'm sure Doc Flop would appreciate the mad Jam session about to start. Casual Bongos...Electric Cello...this is gonna be a sweet practice and you know it. What instrument are you bringing? Your choices include...the two above options. Furthermore, with a jam session, you have friends to jam with...and friends is plural. This is a good day for you.

You're armed with your word and your wit. Combine these with your vote to catch Mafia.

You are aligned with the Town, and win when all threats to your alignment are removed from the game, or if nothing can prevent this from happening.

Gonna miss the music man. I hope the band got their jam figured out for the big concert without practice!

Night 1 starts now, and ends in 24 hours, or up to 8 hours early if all theoretical night action(s) are submitted. [That's 2100 GMT-6, on 10/28/16].

Day 2 Start

Sorry for the late flip, again. Last night was much DaddyDaughter sick-snuggle time. She's well today though!

If only the same could be said for Pikochu, who got stuck in a traffic jam that was so irrefutably evil, that well, caused Pikochu to be so interested, that he turned his neck so ridiculously hard that it broke, causing him to run into the highway median and get crushed by a cargo van. Who the heck would stage such an oddly interesting traffic jam worth looking at? Who cares. Now Pikochu's gonna cause even more traffic.

Pikochu has been killed. He was...

Dear Pikochu, you are a traffic Jam.

Nobody really likes you, because you slow down transportation when it really may not need to be. Lookie-lous, rubber neckers, you name it...it'll cause stress on the highway, freeway, parkway and possibly even the driveway. I blame texting while driving. Curse those rotten teenagers.

You're armed with your word and your wit. Combine these with your vote to catch Mafia. Additionally, you may investigate the intentions of one player during the night by submitting to your RolePM ##Night X: Cause an accident, and covertly read {User}'s license plate. {User} stuck in traffic, with nowhere to run and nowhere good to hide. You'll read their vehicle's License Plate and determine if it's one from a place you can trust or if it's one that you can trust being EVIL.

You are aligned with the Town, and win when all threats to your alignment are removed from the game, or if nothing can prevent this from happening.

Now that's super inconvenient! I'm gonna be late for my Halloween Weekend Party!

Day 2 starts now, and ends in 48 hours, if HYPER-Majority is reached. With 5 alive, HYPER-M is 4 votes for a phase-ending hammer. [That's 1200 GMT-6, on 10/31/16]

The game is now in a state of LYLO.

Last edited:
On a PC now, can't say much yet because I'm busy, though.

@Elieson Would we be informed if the game was in a state of LYLO?
Also, 3 votes out of 5 should not be HYPER-M.

On a PC now, can't say much yet because I'm busy, though.

@Elieson Would we be informed if the game was in a state of LYLO?
Also, 3 votes out of 5 should not be HYPER-M.

Thanks for this.

4/5 votes will result in HYPER-M

It is now LYLO. If town does not lynch correctly, town will lose the game.

Meh -_-

We should massclaim. I'm Vanilla.

Mason jar was a fake softclaim to attract a kill or get some sort of reaction that would hint to an actual pair of masons in the game. I mostly did it because Elie has actually used the term before as softclaim for his masonry with ME in Christmas, which makes me feel like he might've gone for the reference this game too.

Still busy. Not going to check people's posts yet.

The time when you do want the nightkill...

Okay, I'm vanilla too, which sucks. I'm sorry I was a part of that BW, but it seemed like the best option at the time.

I believe Zexy's claim, because the mason play was smart. That leaves Velo, Giles and Lone. Out of those three, I'm not sure,

It would make lots of sense for one of the scum to be on the WolfOwl wagon. I'd prefer lynching one of Giles/Elementar.

Just realized that even if I were to read the posts I wouldn't get much anyway. That d1 was lacking in info and no scum death doesn't help with reading either. I'll still go read the posts later but the idea that at least 1 scum was in the wagon feels safer to pursue (even though I was in the wagon as well and am ready to try to defend myself if I get under scrutiny for that).

It would make lots of sense for one of the scum to be on the WolfOwl wagon. I'd prefer lynching one of Giles/Elementar.

Just realized that even if I were to read the posts I wouldn't get much anyway. That d1 was lacking in info and no scum death doesn't help with reading either. I'll still go read the posts later but the idea that at least 1 scum was in the wagon feels safer to pursue (even though I was in the wagon as well and am ready to try to defend myself if I get under scrutiny for that).

You are on it too. Automatically put focus on us.

I've got to admit that I think Giles could be one scum. I think Lone is playing well and seems pretty towny, though they are hard to read due their lack of meta. Velo is on and off with me. I'm leaning towards Giles.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom