• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Preview JN037: I'm Back, Nice to Meet You, Alola!

Status
Not open for further replies.
If he goes easy on Go and doesn't use a Z-move (which would only be fair), then a loss is conceivable. He's testing Go, not showing off a power up button Go lacks (and Game Freak don't care about anymore).
The magazine scan showed Kiawe with his Z-crystal glowing and that darkened phase that happens when a Z-Move is going to be / being used. So uh... yeah, Kiawe is not giving a damn about Goh being a rookie. Raboot either loses or there's going to be some DEM involved.
Not to mention Kiawe’s literally battling Gou to test him so he won’t go easy.

Sometimes I think you're overhyping yourselves so you can complain later. :censored:
And when people have realistic expectations they’re called out on “being too negative...” I guess no one can win either way...:confused:

We've finally received staff info for this episode:

Screenshot_20200908-151808.png

Guys, doesn't Incinaroar have a belt made of FIRE? Shouldn't Goh (and Ash) get 3rd degree burns?

I doubt Ash is feeling anything at all. Charizard has made him immune for Fire. Goh on the other hand doesn't look so happy (Although that can also come because he gets choked by Incineroar).

What evidence do they have to discredit the staff listings?
They are saying apparently everyone on Japanese Forums thinks its fake. There are no *pictures* of the staff listing and summaries like usual. Joe Merrick and Dephender are credible sources. Also he clearly says why he thinks its fake, in his tweets. You can read, if you want to.

They are saying apparently everyone on Japanese Forums thinks its fake. There are no *pictures* of the staff listing and summaries like usual. Joe Merrick and Dephender are credible sources. Also he clearly says why he thinks its fake, in his tweets. You can read, if you want to.

tbh, i would say Dephender is more credible than Merrick here, so if both say they are fake, then they are fake.

I did read it, but it's merely speculation.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom