• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

June 2010 to start with final Gym Battle: Episode premieres June 3

Status
Not open for further replies.

BulbaBot

Dreams of electric Bulbasaur
Reaction score
June 2010 to start with final Gym Battle: Episode premieres June 3

The 179th episode of Pocket Monsters Diamond & Pearl,Electric Shock Battle! The Final Badge!!, is set to air on June 3 on TV Tokyo.

Read more on Bulbanews

It is about time, I agree. I though he would have battled Volkner much sooner.

Hopefully this will be a good match but Pikachu against Electivire, especially with its ability will be a bit iffy.

I wonder how many trainers actually took advantage of getting the Beacon Badge, because as I understand it they were pretty much just handing the things out.

It is about time, I agree. I though he would have battled Volkner much sooner.

Hopefully this will be a good match but Pikachu against Electivire, especially with its ability will be a bit iffy.

I wonder how many trainers actually took advantage of getting the Beacon Badge, because as I understand it they were pretty much just handing the things out.

Im willing to bet Ash will make the mistake of Thunderbolting Volkner's Electivire. They gotta introduce the ability because its whats going to make him seem unstoppable.

Well, it's about time the episode showed. Let's just hope that Infernape can control its Blaze more easily. And the Pikachu vs. Electivire battle is going to be epic.

June 3rd? That's my birthday.

Nice. But didn't Ash battle Volkner already in the Japanese version?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom