• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Kalos Shinies (Giveaway)Updated 24/5][

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Kalos Shinies (Giveaway)[Updated 24/5]

I'm interested in your Shiny Espeon. Is it legitimitely bred/caught?

Also, I am interested in the shiny Pikachu, which Iammore than happy to trade one of my Shiny Pokemon for, or can breed you any Pokemon that you're missing in the dex, since my dex is complete.

I dont know the Espeon's legitimacy because i am not it's OT
and yes i can trade you the pikachu for another shiny pokemon as well
could you tell me the shiny you could give me
and i have updated the thread with a google docs file that contains the pokemon i need plz do have a look
is the fc in your sign of your 3ds and if yes tell me your ign as well
mine are in my fc
and i am adding the fc in your sign

Was it traded to you on X and Y or a previous generation? apologies for the questions, I just like to ensure the Pokemon I receive are legitimate. May I also enquire how you came to receive the shiny Pikachu?

I shall post a link to my own thread which will contain all the shiny Pokemon I have that I'll be willing to trade.

http://bmgf.bulbagarden.net/f600/event-pikachu-shiny-pokemon-165406/

Also, I am interested in the shiny Pikachu, which Iammore than happy to trade one of my Shiny Pokemon for, or can breed you any Pokemon that you're missing in the dex, since my dex is complete.

and i have updated the thread with a google docs file that contains the pokemon i need plz do have a look
mine are in my fc

Was it traded to you on X and Y or a previous generation? apologies for the questions, I just like to ensure the Pokemon I receive are legitimate. May I also enquire how you came to receive the shiny Pikachu?

I shall post a link to my own thread which will contain all the shiny Pokemon I have that I'll be willing to trade.

hey there is nothing wrong with enquiring
i met both the pikachu and espeon by trading so i cant assure their legitimacy but they look legit enough
you see i do a lot of shinies for shinies online
to get the shiny forms of the pokemon(for the dex registeration)
also i would like the shellos and krabby so see if you want any other pokemon
or else i would give the preference to shellos
and also i changed the link to a spreadsheet document
this is it-
Pokemon i need for dex
plz have a look
thnx

Hi, if the shiny espeon hasn't been taken yet, I can trade a needed dex pokemon for it?

mine are in my fc

i met both the pikachu and espeon by trading so i cant assure their legitimacy but they look legit enough
this is it-
Pokemon i need for dex
plz have a look
thnx

I will be happy to trade you my Krabby and Shellos for your Pikachu and Skrelp if that is okay?

I am also interested in your shiny Japanese Ditto. If you'd like, I'll be willing to trade you any amount of breedable Pokemon that you need. I'll let you choose the appropriate amount of Pokemon to trade for it that you deem to be a fair trade. If you don't want to trade normal dex Pokemon for it, you can choose another shiny Pokemon from my list.

Hi, if the shiny espeon hasn't been taken yet, I can trade a needed dex pokemon for it?

hey sorry the espeon is set aside please select anything else
here is the list-https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1N6Put1mzLhzpFOLg5CENLCqyswICovRs0ZvEWUD8jtI/edit#gid=1697078495
have a look
and it would be great if you could give me 2 pokemon

mine are in my fc

this is it-
Pokemon i need for dex
plz have a look
thnx

I will be happy to trade you my Krabby and Shellos for your Pikachu and Skrelp if that is okay?

I am also interested in your shiny Japanese Ditto. If you'd like, I'll be willing to trade you any amount of breedable Pokemon that you need. I'll let you choose the appropriate amount of Pokemon to trade for it that you deem to be a fair trade. If you don't want to trade normal dex Pokemon for it, you can choose another shiny Pokemon from my list.

kk i will do a 7 for 1 for the ditto
look at the updated list-Pokemon i still need
also give me your details
and yes i am ready for the krabby and shellos for pikachu and skrelp
thnx :)

here is the list-https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1N6Put1mzLhzpFOLg5CENLCqyswICovRs0ZvEWUD8jtI/edit#gid=1697078495
have a look

mine are in my fc

this is it-
Pokemon i need for dex
plz have a look
thnx

kk i will do a 7 for 1 for the ditto
look at the updated list-Pokemon i still need
also give me your details
and yes i am ready for the krabby and shellos for pikachu and skrelp
thnx :)

If you like, I will allow for you to choose the 7 Pokemon you'd want bred, as my dex is complete and there is no limit to what I Pokemon I can breed.

Are you ready to trade now? We can trade the Espeon, Pikachu and Skrelp now and afterwards I'll breed the 7 Pokemon you'd want for Ditto. Or would you rather I breed the Pokemon first and then we can trade everything at once?

have a look

Hi, I could trade an Archipelago Vivillon and and a Farfetch'd in return for the shiny axew?

its alright but could you give me anything else of farfetch'd(cuz it is there in my y version)
but still this is a giveaway so no problem :)

nice thnx
than lets trade
tell me your ign
i have added you

I'm make you a Dratini for the Shiny Caterpie.

hey thnx
could you get me a klink & poliwag as well
i have added you
add me
and also tell your ign
hmm... a trade between a charizard and a blastoise
something seems fishy

hey thnx
could you get me a klink & poliwag as well
i have added you
add me
and also tell your ign
hmm... a trade between a charizard and a blastoise
something seems fishy

IGN is Shane, and yes I can make both of those as well. I won't be able to trade until this time tomorrow though, if that's fine.

blah blah just quoting so it shows up in your notifications :p

Hey, could you tell me whether the OT is you or not for the following Pokemon...

Maril(1)
Budew(8)
Drapion(48)
Gulpin(10)

I have several of the Pokemon you need for Dex completion, if your Google Docs thingy is still accurate, so I'll be able to trade something for one of them. It's just, I want you to nickname whatever I trade for, so you need to be the OTID.

Thanks ^_^

(P.S. Clearly somebody has been on Reddit lately, if you catch my drift >:)

(P.P.S. I replied in my HA Kalos Starters topic, not sure if it Notified you 'cause I didn't tag/quote originally.)

blah blah just quoting so it shows up in your notifications :p

Hey, could you tell me whether the OT is you or not for the following Pokemon...

Maril(1)
Budew(8)
Drapion(48)
Gulpin(10)

I have several of the Pokemon you need for Dex completion, if your Google Docs thingy is still accurate, so I'll be able to trade something for one of them. It's just, I want you to nickname whatever I trade for, so you need to be the OTID.

Thanks ^_^

(P.S. Clearly somebody has been on Reddit lately, if you catch my drift >:)

(P.P.S. I replied in my HA Kalos Starters topic, not sure if it Notified you 'cause I didn't tag/quote originally.)

hey i cant offer the budew right now(cuz i need it for dex completion and after evolving it i was planning to keep it[sorry])
you can get the other three though but none of them have me as their OT
you see i do a lot of shinies for shinies online so most dont have me as their OT

Edit- @Simba; also i would like the sewaddle so i get the two i originally asked for

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom