• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Mafia Kingdom Hearts Mafia: Endgame, Mafia Wins! (14/6/18)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mafia 1 chat and Mafia 3 chat is the same person because I forgot to add the nightkill when I typed my result. Mafia 1 chat used Nightkill: Redacted and Mafia 3 chat did Revised Night 1: [Redacted] performs Nightkill on [Redacted].

Mafia 1 chat changed his target and he targeted a different player on Mafia 3 chat.

I really wanted to edit my result I typed but the Moderators keep telling me to stop editing my posts.

That's exactly it, though. You were gone for nearly the entirety of Day 1 save for exclaiming how you thought Human was a Jester, then voting Elementar with no explanation given... this is where we hop into Day 2. You randomly appear again despite the fact we were asking for you to give your thoughts before this, but no such luck. At any rate, you're here now, and you vote Cresselia92. That in of itself isn't the issue. It's just the fact that you had that weird absence and you randomly pop back in.

You then doubted Jinjo's spy claim for a short period. I'm unsure what Jinjo would gain from doing such a thing, especially from such detailed chats. If we're going to be conspiracy theorists, it could be a very elaborate ruse, but that's quite far-fetched. The last thing that's a tad dubious from you is your vote on Elementar. You explained that you didn't remove it because it was pointless, and that's sort of fair I suppose, but still something to take note of. I think that covers it, so please explain.

Also

What's the basis here?
I explained the possibilities for Jinjo's spy claim, I even said that I believed the claim in the same post, but I did find it a little odd that he didn't give the chats earlier, and I was explaining all the possible outcomes. Also, I'm always a bit suspcious of spy claim since I was part of a game where the spy managed to lead a scum victory so I will always be paranoid.There is nothing wrong with analysing all the potential outcomes as you never can be too paranoid, but, to be clear, I'm leaning that Jinjo's claim is real.
I already mentioned earlier that I was busy in D1 ,N1,and the early part of D2 but I quickly made a post because I doubted HD's claim and I didn't want him to be lynched which is why my posts sounded so short and blunt. I couldn't respond to you asking me to come back because I was busy irl, until later that day.

Already explained Legualt... have you actually read any of my posts? If you are going to do a case on me you can at least be bothered to read my posts in which I answered your questions (If you ask me to explain legault, I'm not going to do so again read my previous post)

I really wanted to edit my result I typed but the Moderators keep telling me to stop editing my posts.
Why only tell us this now after we've all been analyzing the posts for so long? Like, why not just make a new post with this correction or whatever rather than editing it?

Why only tell us this now after we've all been analyzing the posts for so long? Like, why not just make a new post with this correction or whatever rather than editing it?

On day 2 I tried telling everyone Mafia chat 1 is Mafia chat 3 but everyone ignored me and Feenie was the only person who noticed Mafia chat 1 is the same as Mafia chat 3 and looked like he was agreeing with Mafia chat 2

I also hesitated typing my result because I thought I was going to get modkilled.

I also hesitated typing my result because I thought I was going to get modkilled.

That explains the lack of the "!" when you first posted the "It feels like I'm using a Pokemon move." sentence. Thought it was weird, but it makes sense.

Was there the ' in top of the (e) in your result? (of the letter é)

That explains the lack of the "!" when you first posted the "It feels like I'm using a Pokemon move." sentence. Thought it was weird, but it makes sense.

Was there the ' in top of the (e) in your result? (of the letter é)

There was no ' on top of the (e)

On day 2 I tried telling everyone Mafia chat 1 is Mafia chat 3 but everyone ignored me and Feenie was the only person who noticed Mafia chat 1 is the same as Mafia chat 3 and looked like he was agreeing with Mafia chat 2
I had mentioned the possibility as well that they were the same person. But if this is accurate to how it was posted in there:
Mafia 1 chat used Nightkill: Redacted and Mafia 3 chat did Revised Night 1: [Redacted] performs Nightkill on [Redacted].
...is the difference in formatting relevant? I just wonder if Mafia 1 redid the kill (either on the same target or someone else) and totally changed their wording of the NK for a reason? It's just strange because looking at the chat that you gave us before:
Mafia 1

Hey, we need to put in a kill. Do you have anyone in mind? I was thinking we should go after [redacted]. She's more active than most, and I could see her becoming a problem later. I'd say to get rid of [redacted], but if there's a doctor, it's a sure thing they'd protect him.

This is a placeholder, just in case. If you'd like to change it, feel free.

By the way, don't forget to use your roleblocking ability. Anyone in mind you'd like to use it on?

Mafia 2

I was planning to use my role on [redacted], perhaps. The posts are quite weird, but this sticks out to me the most:
[redacted]
Why make such claim? Do they have some night-based power or something like this? [redacted] has been on my watchlist for quite some time, so targeting them could prevent a potentially dangerous power to be triggered.

Regarding the nightkill, I'm finding myself leaning toward [redacted} as well. She looks like she could be a potential threat in the future, so I would be fine aiming for her as well.

Mafia 3

That's a good idea. If you want to use your ability on [redacted], that just sounds like a plan to me. I hadn't caught that, but it could be him heavily hinting and being sneaky about it. If not, he still could be something rather important (like doc).

I feel like I'm a Pokemon using an attack.
This sounds like nothing is missing between the three posts (like in how 3 responds to 2), so I'm confused on why a change in NK would happen when nothing in the post indicates that Mafia 1/3 (if we're saying they're the same) would change the target when Mafia 2 seemed to agree with them. And as I said above, there's also the very different Nightkill: Redacted vs Night 1: [Redacted] performs Nightkill on [Redacted].

I still don't really get why you didn't just post the chat as you received it in full through copy/paste or then reposting it the right way once you thought most of us were on the wrong track about Mafia 3 though. Like, I get the modkill fear, but I don't understand why posting this would be any different than the initial post you made with the chats.

I think Jinjo, assuming they are spy, was correct in not copy and pasting, as they MIGHT be in violation of this rule.

Generally, that can include results. Use your own words, Jinjo. We don't want to have a townie modkilled :)
3. There is no name-claiming or quoting/screenshots from PMs. However, there is role claiming.

I did not copy and paste my result. I opened two Bulbagarden windows and I typed what my result said. I read the rules and we are not allowed to quote/screenshot the role pm.

I don't like to make a big deal out of this, but this has been bothering me, I know I may not be the best player but this is a little rude to say this, as if I'm an awful player who isn't able to comprehend logic so it is a surprise that I used meta.

This is not how I intended it. This was more "look, even this player said it as well, so it's not just me saying it." It wasn't in reference to your skill at all, and I think you're quite good for a new player. I'm sorry if that's how it came across, but it wasn't my intention at all. I would have said the word "even" for whichever player agreed with me.

I reread the posts with AE and Elemantar arguing with each other what I noticed is after Day 1, Elementar apologizes about tying the votes and he thought HD only had one vote. On day 2, Elementar confesses he saved Pika_pika but Pika_pika turned out to be a survivor and AE said that can be an easy fakeclaim. Here is what I want to know. Did Elementar accidentally tie up the votes or did he save Pika_pika who roleclaimed to be a survivor which AE said can be an easy fakeclaim? Elementar accuses AE and Cresselia for being scum buddies but on day 2, AE joins the Cresselia bandwagon which gives Cresselia three votes and what I want to know is, if AE and Cresselia are scum buddies, then why would AE vote his own scum buddy already on day 2? Reading over this really makes no sense.

Day 3 begins
Night 2 results

“Dammit Isa…” Lea muttered as he stared at Aqua’s lifeless body. “Why? Why are you doing this?” He shouted as he charged at Saix, swinging his keyblade wildly.

“Lea, you should know by now that the Isa you knew is long gone.” Saix said with a level voice, evenly parrying each of Lea’s strikes.

“Maybe that’s true.” Lea said as he backed off for a moment. “Maybe he is gone for good. But I know for a fact that he’d never want to have turned into you!” He shouted as he covered his entire body with flames and charged once more. Lea blasted himself all across the street, striking Saix from all angles. Saix quickly felt his rage grow and erupt in another bout of berserker fury, surrounding him with a bright blue aura as he charged back. Goofy could only stand back and watch as the two juggernauts of raw emotion blasted around the entire street, striking each other over and over. The battle ended as suddenly as it began however, as both fighters clashed once more, and simply stopped. Saix at first appeared triumphant, his blade embedded firmly into Lea’s chest. He then looked, surprised, at the keyblade embedded in his own chest. He stumbled backwards, his form fading away.

“No. No this can’t be happening!” He said as he disappeared completely.

“Heh. You're welcome, Isa.” Lea said weakly before falling to his knees.

“Lea!” Goofy called as he rushed to his side.

“Oh, Goofy.” Lea said weakly. “Heh, don’t worry about me. You keep going and find the others, ok? They need you… Way more than I do right now... Get it… Memorised.” He said, bringing his index finger up to his temple. He then collapsed to the ground.

DarthWolf was killed
Hi there DarthWolf, you are Axel.
Lea said:
My name is Lea. Got it memorised?
Right, right, sorry. You’re actually Lea.

image.png

You are the somebody of former Organization XIII member Axel, and look pretty much identical. You defected from the Organization as Axel after bonding with Sora’s nobody Roxas. As you grew more and more distant from your older friend Isa, Roxas became the one thing that mattered most to you, so when Roxas left the Organization, you went all yandere and tried to kill him, then you tried to plunge Sora into darkness to get Roxas back, before finally accepting that this is just the way things are, and sacrificed yourself to help Sora. After your nobody died, you were restored to your complete self as Lea, and dedicated yourself fully to helping the Guardians of Light.

Since you used to work for the Organization, you have an idea of how they work, and you still have access to the corridors of darkness for easy movement, making it easy to keep track of people and where they go, it’s not easy though. Due to this, you are a 1x Tracker, during one night phase only, you can target a player and learn who they visited that night, but not what action they performed. You can do this by typing “Keep an eye on <target>” into your role-PM. However, thanks to your former loyalties, it can be easy to still see you as an enemy. For this reason, you are also a Miller, any Cop checks on you will return a Seekers of Darkness result.

You are aligned with the Guardians of Light and win when all opposing factions are defeated.

Now, good luck out there Axel.
Lea said:
No, I told you, my name's—Agh, whatever. Axel, fine. Now let's get outta here!
DarthWolf was killed, he was a Miller, 1x Tracker aligned with the Guardians of Light

It is now Day 3. Day 3 will end in 48 hours.

Last edited:
Legault's posts still bother me. I'm not sure if Legault fits the chats we've seen and either one of the posting styles we've seen inside there, however, I do think they are someone we should pay more attention to.

Legault said:
Hello there. It's interesting how this discussion started out with a joke bandwagon. It feels that they're looking too much into it though.
Just gonna place this, in case I forget, but still under subject to change because I'll be going over things.

Vote: Kharixi
On Day 2 Legault places a vote on Kharixi without so much as an explanation. While there were obviously other players adding votes onto Kharixi (i.e. myself), at the very least clarifications were given. When just a vote is added, it merely looks like sheeping.
Also Elementar were you softclaiming a role?
Last post from Legault thus far. There has, from what I've seen, not been much scum-hunting on their part and I would like to see more from them as far as posts and content goes. From what I've seen, I can say that I don't like the sheeping on Day 2 without much of a reason given, and I don't like the sudden disappearance since then. Getting busy is a legitimate reason, yes. However, I'd want to hear more from Legault their self.

Anyway, I realize there was the contention that without a vigilante to balance things out, then Eevee couldn't be mafia governor. However, isn't mafia lynchproof still a possibility? I'm not saying it's a definitive thing, just a possibility. I honestly don't know what to think at this point. Because of that being all up in the air, I'm just going to go ahead and

VOTE: @Legault.

I want to hear the consensus on the Eevee situation. Two others that I'd have no problem placing a vote on are Cresselia92 and MegaPod. I want to hear from Legault, though. I feel as though they have dropped under the radar, somehow.

Also, I'm going to go ahead and note that tomorrow I'll have no access to internet. I await getting potentially bombarded with pages to catch up on.

I reread the posts with AE and Elemantar arguing with each other what I noticed is after Day 1, Elementar apologizes about tying the votes and he thought HD only had one vote. On day 2, Elementar confesses he saved Pika_pika but Pika_pika turned out to be a survivor and AE said that can be an easy fakeclaim. Here is what I want to know. Did Elementar accidentally tie up the votes or did he save Pika_pika who roleclaimed to be a survivor which AE said can be an easy fakeclaim? Elementar accuses AE and Cresselia for being scum buddies but on day 2, AE joins the Cresselia bandwagon which gives Cresselia three votes and what I want to know is, if AE and Cresselia are scum buddies, then why would AE vote his own scum buddy already on day 2? Reading over this really makes no sense.

It seems I was totally wrong on Elementar was trying to tell me. I get it now though.

Everything is just so confusing and I don't understand this.

Vote: Elementar

I'm just not seeing Elementar as scummy personally. And I don't think DarthWolf was trying to say that either, but just that he was interpreting Elementar a different way at first than he did by that post. But he didn't seem to actually suspect Elementar by the end, or at least I don't remember that. We also haven't had any other independent claims, so Pika_pika looks okay truth-wise, in which case Elementar saving him wouldn't make much sense as mafia.

I still think AussieEevee is scummy behavior-wise; the only thing that complicates things with Eevee is the existence or lack-thereof of a vigilante, which we don't know with certainty. Honestly I'd be fine swapping over to Eevee for my vote if enough people also wanted to or think he's bluffing his claim.

VOTE: Legault

Very sporadic activity, was an early vote on the Kharixi wagon and never really returned after that (and the few posts that closely followed) despite saying that he was going to look over things. Knowing Kharixi was town, it's not a great look to have never touched on anything that happened afterward in D2, especially since odds are pretty good that at least one scum was incriminated during that phase (Eevee and/or Cresselia). I also think he could fit one of the mafia chat posters, as his posting style is one that is similar enough, and could possibly be Mafia 2.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom