• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Mafia Kirby Mafia END GAME All is lost.... 7/8/2012

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Kirby Mafia Night 8: Broken Sticks 7/8/2012

Come on, somebody else help me out here! I don't like having to make the decisions alone with no info...

Sorry! Busyness doesn't help! We appear to have nothing to go on at all so I have no idea how to make the decisions here.

1 @HilbertCressLover;
2 @L4D2 Hunter ;
3 @NfiNity;
4 @Russia.;
5 @FinalArcadia ;
6 @DrumBeats ;
7 @Gotpika ;
8 @Smasher 101 ;
9 @Gym Leader Elesa;
10 @Russia*;
11 @Sourcandy;
12 @Joltik;
13 @Canada* ;
14 @Greece;
15 @acs1903;
16 @VictreebelGrande;
17 @Neonsands ;
18 @GengarWithSunglasses ;
19 @Skyla ;
20 @Kaustic ;
21 @No Lynch ;
22 @BlazeMaster ;
23 @Eifi ;
24 @Flame_ ;
25 @harryheart ;
26 @sami801 ;

They knew that this would finish it.They knew exactly who their target was.
Tris79 said:
Cappy2.gif

Dear FinalArcadia, you are a Cappy.
You are one of the weakest enemies Kirby has ever faced,appearing in many games since the start.Many of your kind inhabit Cappy Town as it's residents.
You have no power,but to be able to vote and try to lynch mafia.
You are town.You win when all mafia are dead.
FinalArcadia was killed.She was town.
The next day the villains show them self and the rest of the town attacked.

One attacked with it's apples,but alas it didn't work.
Tris79 said:
WhispywoodsKSS.jpg

Dear Gotpika,you are Whispy Woods
You live in Whispy Woods Forest as the ruler.King Dedede tried to cut you down,but you outsmarted him.You are adored by many of the animals in the forest.You are close to Acore.
Due to being ruler of the forest,everyone will listen to you.PM me Say:etc. and that will be in the flavour text.
Gym Leader Byron was killed.He was town.
The next one used her shard gun.Even though it proved powerful,it failed.
Tris79 said:
Ribbon64.png

Dear harryheart,you are Ribbon.
You live on Ripple Star with other fairies.When 0² attacked your home,you alerted the fairy queen,and she told you to take the power crystal and escaped your home.You were attacked and the power cystal was shattered.You came to Pop Star ,and meet Kirby,and he offered to help you.You,Kirby and some others eventually beat 0².
You have a double vote due to the power crystal.
Harryheart was killed.He was town.
The next one fought til his end with his fists.
Tris79 said:
Knucklejoe.png

Dear Eifi,you are Knuckle Joe.
Your father was murdered by Meta Knight,but only because your father was turned into a monster by Nightmare.You then vowed to get revenge on your fathers's murderer.You were tricked by King Dedede,that Kirby was the murderer.When you were about to do the final blow,Meta Knight told you the truth.
Due to you having great fighting skills, you can use Vulcan Jab and null a vote.Pm me Vulcan Jab Day X:User and their vote is halved.
Eifi was killed.She was town.
The final proved most powerful as he was once one of their own.
Tris79 said:
Marx_wings.jpg

Dear acs1903,you are Marx.
You first appeared to ask Kirby to stop the fighting of the moon and the sun.However when Kirby summoned Nova,you attacked him and wished to Nova for power.However,despite you new power,Kirby beat you.Though you don't hold harsh feelings,you did fight Kirby once more.
With your power,you can revive one player only once.
acs1903 was killed.He was town.

The 4 stood there victorious.
Tris79 said:
KMA_Necrodius.png

Dear DrumBeats,you are Necrodeus.
You are a "head and hands" like character.You split Kirby into 10 Kirbys and a heroric heart.Joining together,they defeated you and returned into one Kirby.
You can use your scepter to keep a person from using abilities or being hit by them.
You are mafia.You win when you outnumber the town.
DrumBeats has won.He was mafia.
Tris79 said:
1000px-KRTDL_Captain.png

Dear Smasher 101,you are Magolor.
You are an alien on the Lor Starcutter.You manipulated Kirby and his friends to repair the Lor Starcutter and defeat Landia.They do,and you betray them,taking the power of the Master Crown for yourself.You are eventually defeated,but you come back and fight him again.You lose.You fight him once more and you lose once more.
Using the powers of the Master Crown,when you die,a random non-mafia will die with you.
Smasher 101 has won.He was mafia.
Tris79 said:
Nightmarewizard.png

Dear BlazeMaster, you are Nightmare.
You were responsible for corrupting the Fountain of Dreams and attempting to spread your nightmares across Dream Land,however like many,you were defeated by Kirby.Next you tried to destroy Kirby with monsters you send Dedede.You also lost to Kirby and his friends.
You can use your monsters to make a person look like mafia.PM me Frame:User and if they are checked that night,they will look mafia.
BlazeMaster(I don't even) has won.He was mafia.
Tris79 said:
Darkmind1.jpg

Dear Flame_,you are Dark Mind.
You are a mysterious and evil entity who wanted to conquer the Mirror World,so you corrupted it.Meta Knight found out that this will threaten Dream Land, But he was stopped by your minion Dark Meta Knight.
You can use your powers to keep a person from using their power.PM me Roleblock:User.
Flame_ has won.He was mafia.

The Mafia have won the game.

How were the roles?
How was the flavour text?
What could I have done to make my game better?
Other?

We town lost :/ I'm hot having good luck with winning these games

But that was fun! I'm glad I got to play.

Feedback time:
How were the roles
As far as I saw the were pretty good
How was the flavor text
It was OK, but it could use some more work
What could I have done to make my game better
I'm not really sure, it was fine the way it was.

How were the roles?
They looked fine to me.

It was ok.

I feel like the Role PMs could have had a little more added to them.

Other?
Could you give us the links to the QTs? I kinda want to see what the mafia Thought here.

Congrats mafia!

How were the roles?
I enjoyed mine, but, it might have helped if you had explained them more.

How was the flavor text?
It could have been better.

What could have I done to make my game better?
Again, explain the roles better.

Other?
I really enjoyed it.

Dear FinalArcadia, you are a Cappy.
You are one of the weakest enemies Kirby has ever faced,appearing in many games since the start.Many of your kind inhabit Cappy Town as it's residents.
You have no power,but to be able to vote and try to lynch mafia.

I find it funny that the 'weakest enemy' was our worst threat. xD
~

How were the roles?

They were nice, but they could've been explained better/fit the character better, in some cases. (i.e; Sword Knight/GWS doesn't seem like a QT spy)

It could've been better. They were usually only a few sentences long, and it didn't really add too much to the game. ^^; No offense.

Flavor text, trying to stop inactivity, updating on time, and expanding upon role PMs.

Other?

Thanks for letting me play~
~
;_;

I thought I was pretty good, and then GWS just had to crush it all. D:

~
KKA - QuickTopic free message board hosting - Mafia
Kirby Mafia Alliance; Canada*/Russia*/NfiNity - QuickTopic free message board hosting - Russia*/NfiNity/Canada*/DrumBeats

Last edited:
Fun game, I'm glad me and Canada* ended up winning. The flavor text could have been better. Other than that, it was pretty fun.

ARGH, I'm just not meant to ever win! XD But still, congratulations, mafia!

How were the roles? - I think the roles were good, with Kirby in particular having a very fitting ability.
How was the flavour text? - The flavor text was easy to understand, but I think having a little more of a story behind it would be nice. ^^
What could I have done to make my game better? - When each phase changes, having mentions for everyone would be helpful. And adjusting the initial post on page one to reflect who has been killed would also be a nice addition.

All in all, it was a fun game! Thanks, Tris79!

:eek:I'm surprised that no one is surprised that Marx is town.:uhoh:

I did notice it, but I can understand the need for balance that made you do it. ^^; I had a rather hard time coming up with people other than the Allies to be town in the Hetalia Mafia, for example.

How were the roles
-I liked my role a lot.

-Well not not too bad, but it could've been better.

-Maybe crossed out who was already gone to avoid confusion.

Other?
-This game taught me to never work with independents again. XD

I did notice it, but I can understand the need for balance that made you do it. ^^; I had a rather hard time coming up with people other than the Allies to be town in the Hetalia Mafia, for example.
I was originally going to give him the Traitor role,but it was too confusing.

At least I won (in my win condition, it said that as long as Meta-Knight wins, I win). This was my first mafia game, I can't believe I won though. Anyway.
How Were The Roles?
They were pretty good. Creative too. I liked my role. There were quite a lot of them.
How Was The Flavour Text?
It was great. It kept me interested. In my game, I didn't put any (I made a very long beginning and ending with a big story I make up on the spot though). I liked it, if only it was a bit longer.
What Could I Have Done To Make The Game Better?
I don't really know. It was great. I loved it. Maybe some more flavour. A paragraph or 2 (5-10 sentences), unless nothing happens.
Other
How about showing us the QT threads and giving a bit more accurate updates. I know you have a life too, but try not to go an hour off almost each update. It's okay if you do it once or twice, but don't do that too much. In my game, I said I'd the next morning from 12:01 AM-12:00 PM so I'd be able to do it for sure (it's summer, so you don't have to worry about school besides summer school if you go to it).
Anyway, that's just my opinion. I rate your game 4/5. I loved it, please make more games in the future.
P.S. Marx is town?!?

Last edited:
At least I won (in my win condition, it said that as long as Meta-Knight wins, I win). This was my first mafia game, I can't believe I won though. Anyway.
How Were The Roles?
They were pretty good. Creative too (I haven't seen some of these roles, like Whispy Woods' role any mafia games in the archive). I liked my role. There were quite a lot of them.

Wispy's was a very common role. Reporter.

How Were The Roles?
They were pretty good. Creative too (I haven't seen some of these roles, like Whispy Woods' role any mafia games in the archive). I liked my role. There were quite a lot of them.

Wispy's was a very common role. Reporter.

Oh, my mistake. I should do more research. I'll edit that out. That's where assumptions get you.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom