• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Mafia Kirby Mafia END GAME All is lost.... 7/8/2012

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Kirby Mafia Day 6:Lost the other twin 7/3/2012

I don't know, but we can't let anymore townies die! D:

Not really much we can do at this point, though.... We don't really have many leads.

Sorry I've been inactive - almost forgot about this game.

Do we have any leads?

Not that I'm aware of, no. Also, about my idea that the mafia is planning on killing Kirby next, how would they even know who Kirby is? Unless they're just planning on dwindling the numbers to find him. Anyway, we kinda need to find someone to lynch since no lynching will get us no where, but I have no ideas on who to lynch. Anyone else got any?

Has anybody else thought that Skyla has been a bit suspicious? It doesn't seem like she ever really puts out any ideas, but generally follows votes that are already well on their way.

I could see that. She does seem to post often, but not with any new evidence against anyone... she just seems to drift along.
I think she could make a good target, since we are pretty much looking for evidence anyway. This provides something fairly solid.

VOTE: Skyla

This is subject to change at any time. As others have pointed out, we have no leads and Skyla just drifts along, ready to follow any rand. That's a little suspicious.

Vote:Skyla
for what happened above

ok havent been able to be active much due to addiction to minecraft and internet suckyness because im uploading youtube videos also sucks that we lost a town but we have finally killed a mafia but the only other suspect i can see atm is Drumbeats beacause hes usually more active than this but not sure atm

My reason for less activity is that I keep forgetting this game since it has no mentions.

Vote: Skyla

It's the best lead we have right now.

Because I have an irl job and don't have much time to read the threads means I'm mafia? wow, great logic there. >>

VOTE: Skyla

Sorry, I want to believe that you're town, but I can't help but be suspicious here...

Meta Knight cornered his enemy.But he fought back.They fought til dusk where finally the opponent.
Tris79 said:
DARK_Meta_Knight.JPG

Dear Skyla,you are Dark Meta Knight.
When going into the Mirror World,the power of the world created you in the likeness of Meta Knight who happened to be there.You disquised yourself to be Meta Knight and fought Kirby twice.
You have no power except to help mafia outnumber the town.
You are mafia.You win when you outnumber the town.
Skyla was lynched.She was mafia.
With this,two people seperated from the group.
Tris79 said:
Swordknightanime.gif

Dear , you are Sword Knight.
You are an ally of Meta Knight,due to being in his dept cause he saved your life.You helped Kirby many times on.
You will help Meta Knight even if it includes killing someone.You have a one-shot vig kill.
You are Independent.You win when Meta Knight wins or the game is over.
Canada* has won the game.
Tris79 said:
Metaknight2.jpg

Dear NfiNity,you are Meta Knight.
You are one of Kirby's main enemies AND allies,but in this fight ,you take no side.You have helped Kirby many times,like helping him against Magolor and Dark Meta Knight,your clone.
Any actions against you will be randomized against everyone but you.
You are independent.You win when Dark Meta Knight is dead.
NfiNity has won the game.

It is now Night 6.
Please use night actions.
@Canada*; and @NfiNity you can sub if you want.

Last edited:

Yes, right again!! And two independents even got something out of this one. Congrats, guys.

All right, let's keep this momentum going!

Re: Kirby Mafia Night 6: The hard fought fight...was won 7/4/2012

Yes! :3

All right, that's great. Good job getting a mafia, guys c:

Also, congrats to Canada* and NfiNity for winning!

Good job guys. So, do we have any other leads?

I.... I won and so did Canada*?! Hooray!!! I'm so happy. It was a fun game, thanks for letting me play Tris79. ^_^

Nope. In fact, we didn't have any leads to begin with, we just guessed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom