• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Lati@s?

Did you use Lati@s in your party?

• I did use Lati@s in my main team.

Votes: 15 25.0%
  • Nope, they remained boxed.

Votes: 32 53.3%
  • Yes, albeit reluctantly.

Votes: 4 6.7%
  • Only for certain battles or post game.

Votes: 9 15.0%

• Total voters
I have AS, so I got Latias! She's one of my main party of a dozen or so. I think I used her up until Lilycove or so. She's my first Master Rank Cool Contest Spectacular winner! When I go through the E4 again, I'm gonna take her instead of my Altaria, possibly. I've always loved the Eon duo.:3

Though it was maybe sort of contrived, I quite liked how we get Lati@s in ORAS. It was a really nice surprise, and it added a bit to the story - and to Steven's character. I vastly prefer how Mega Evolution was introduced in these games as opposed to X and Y. I liked the ideas of the Tower of Mastery and such, but I didn't buy that the third gym leader conveniently had it in her bloodline and it was ~supersecret~ even though it actually wasn't. I still think it might've been cooler if it had been Diantha instead of Korrina, like if Diantha had used her secret bloodline power to become champion and spread knowledge. I'm all for more involvement of Champions in the plot.

So, the way we obtain Mega Lati@s in ORAS gets two thumbs up from me!

I don;t really use legendaries... the last time I got a Reshiram, it ended up being my pseudo HM Slave (Fly and Cut).

I kinda just collect legenaries because... well, I gotta catch 'em all, don't I?

I used it, but it wasn't my mega. I kinda just liked having it, and I really love Latias, but I don't like the mega form.

I used my Latias in my team throughout the story, I usually like using 1-2 legendaries.

Please note: The thread is from 9 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom