• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Leak Repository Thread (WARNING: Huge spoilers!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sadly, none of the four confirmed leaks mention new eeveelutions. I wonder if there won't be one this gen.
Four? I know of the Affleck leak. Educate me on the other three!
Also, if a leak namedrops either Sizzile, Intelleon, or Raboot, adding information, does not make it confirmed.
The fake leaker could have easily just put that info to add credibility to their leak.
As of now, I believe that only the Affleck. Leak. Is. Confirmed.

I personally like this much better than affleck’s leak, though. I really hope more than anything he is wrong about the gorilla. I’m sick of them making a big bulky grass type. I know not all of them are, but it’s frustrating, and feels that way. Grookey is so adorable. Just like Litten. I still think they messed up that one horribly. While I like incineroar decently he was not even close to what I wanted from that line. He would have been better elsewhere. Leave the fire on four legs!

You know how sometimes in the movie industry they make more than one movie of the same movie but have it a little bit of a different story? Sometimes you can catch it in the ads before the release of a movie in theaters, seeing things in it that isn't in the movie. I do wonder if things like that happen with pokemon. If so it may explain how some leaks have some things right and parts that never came to pass.
And if so, then there is a chance @EonLover grookey may not end up as a gorilla.

Sugimori stated that they assign three roles to the starters " we make a cool one, a serious one, and a funny one."
Chances are Grook is going to be , Sobble will be serious, and Scorbunny cool.

Sugimori stated that they assign three roles to the starters " we make a cool one, a serious one, and a funny one."
Correct me if he explicitly stated otherwise, but I’m thinking he was referring to the first stages when he said this. I can’t really find any final form starters that scream “funny” to me, although it is pretty subjective I guess.

Do you have a link to where he said that? Because I have a hard time seeing that with most starter trios, especially when a serious demeanor is generally seen as "cool" anyways.

I also remember reading about it being about the first stages for the starters. That idea doesn't really gel well with the final stages of any Gen's starters, but it can with almost all of the first stages.

Isn't it just the case for the gen V ones? He mentions "for example, we've used...", so that means they might use 3 different functions/roles for other starters.

It's kind of funny to me how much that Godzilla Gigantamax forms bit keeps getting traction, I think we've seen that in at least five within the past month despite it being more of a fan want then something with actual evidence. I guess KotM has gotten everyone to want their Pokémon kaijus like me.
I think it’s due to the Godzilla movie promotion in the investors meeting that revealed Pokémon Home and Pokémon Sleep.

Edit: Greninja’d

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom