• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Leak Repository Thread (WARNING: Huge spoilers!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Perfect Fakemon of it I found online (fruitbats) I love Pinvii especially, he's so adorable I'm crying!
Credits:
Chidrupe
Pinvii

Last edited:
Is it weird I'm just about as excited to discover new Pokémon as I am to see more of Sonia?

Tbh, Glimwood Tangle sounds to me like a stupid name. Why can't they just call it Glimwood Forest?

Last edited:
So I suppose this is our trailer? I cannot imagine they will do one on the 2nd or 3rd, but maybe one the next week to showcase what they find?...hey maybe we will see Zacian and Zamazenta. They were in a forest in their reveal

Tbh, Glimwood Tangle sounds to me like a stupid name. Why can't they just call it Glimwood Forest?
Because the name has to highlight three concepts : Light, Forest and maze. Glim for the Light, wood for Forest and Tangle for maze. It is the same in french, it is called Forest of... (word made up of Light and maze).
Glimwood Forest would be redundant and would lack the maze part.

Also we have plenty of "xxxxx Forest"s

Viridian Forest
Ilex Forest
Eterna Forest
Pinwheel Forest
Lostlorn Forest
White Forest
Santalune Forest

Compared to...

Petalburg Woods
Winding Woods
Lush Jungle

Gonna say Glimwood Tangle is the more unique/evocative/interesting-sounding name here

Also we have plenty of "xxxxx Forest"s

Viridian Forest
Ilex Forest
Eterna Forest
Pinwheel Forest
Lostlorn Forest
White Forest
Santalune Forest

Compared to...

Petalburg Woods
Winding Woods
Lush Jungle

Gonna say Glimwood Tangle is the more unique/evocative/interesting-sounding name here
It appears that Galar is the scrapping of past six Gen norms and starting afresh and new.

Also, here's news from Pokeshopper

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L39BkN5yVTQ

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom