• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Leak Repository Thread (WARNING: Huge spoilers!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Still, if it ends up being a Fire Pokémon, then I'm not using it. Also, not sure how likely I'm going to use Impidimp considering my Fairy would be blueberry Alcremie.
I consider alcremie like vivillon, collectable but not viable... Don't like it on my team but why blueberry?

I'm overall happy with the designs for this Gen so far (officially revealed and the recent leaks). I think the only one I haven't liked is Duraludon so far. There are some I am just okay with for sure, and definitely has not been as good as Gen 7 was for me. But these designs so far have been pretty cool.

These pokemon are interesting. i like some and dislike some and no idea what to think yet for a few

They all feel too cartoony and like they came out of a different game compared to everything else that has been officially revealed, so I'm very much on the fence.

I feel like there are some already revealed Pokemon that give off that cartoony feel though. Like Impidimp for example.

I don't think it's a bad thing personally, but I feel like that's the vibe you're talking about?

I guess the leaker is supposedly from Indonesia and went to sleep according to some twitter posts.

I'm overall happy with the designs for this Gen so far (officially revealed and the recent leaks). I think the only one I haven't liked is Duraludon so far. There are some I am just okay with for sure, and definitely has not been as good as Gen 7 was for me. But these designs so far have been pretty cool.
In my opinion they choose to officially reveal the weakest design this gen(not that i am hating on them or anything), only great design from official reveal was the galarian forms and sirfetch'd... Also like how james turner gives a western vibe to the new designs like this new fox thing with zorro mustache

I feel like there are some already revealed Pokemon that give off that cartoony feel though. Like Impidimp for example.

I don't think it's a bad thing personally, but I feel like that's the vibe you're talking about?
Yeah Impidimp was already disturbingly off and these seem to just go farther and... overall Impidimp is feeling like it might be less of an outlier now and that disturbs me.

I don't care about viability since I'm not a competitive player, and blueberry because I'm not a fan of the color pink and I love blue.
How about if there is a star design? Or the pistachio green one? Apparently you could figure out all the alcremie designs from its gigantamax form

I am confused by G-Meowth.

What is with its ears anyway?

Anyone curious how the fox might be pure Dark should look up 'Reynard the fox.'

th

i'm not sure about the meowths! "would they have anything close to a copyrighted design?" is what i would ask except there is already an example with Zigzagoon (Most likely they asked if it was ok?)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom