• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Leak Repository Thread (WARNING: Huge spoilers!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks for the correction, but it just makes it unnecessarily humanoid. The drum is also ridiculous.

When Grookey2 evolves, a random drum appears out of thin air?

Anyway, hope the game gets into the hands of the dataminers soon.
I think it makes more sense than Zacian's sword.. I mean the drum Grookey3 can make easily in a forest.

I'm team grookey now even tho it was my least favorite in the base starters forms which is sad.
gamefreak did it with litten too:annoyedVoltorb:

Plenty of people seem to like it, and some even warming up to it
Just check the youtube's videos about the new leaks, and you'll realize what is the general feeling. Indeed, there are a lot of people who liked Intelleon. But, I think It's safe to say that Sobble did lose a lot of fans, and the general feeling is negative about Intelleon.

On RuffledRowlit's video about the new leaks, the most upvoted comment is:
"I was beyond disgusted by the final evolution of the blue one "

Second one:
"If that's actually sobble's final Evo... I'd kill myself if I was in sobble squad."

Onother one that got some upvotes:
"If the sobble final evo is real im changing my starter to scorbunny or groookey if its real then i think someone was high while designing it "

Just check the youtube's videos about the new leaks, and you'll realize what is the general feeling. Indeed, there are a lot of people who liked Intelleon. But, I think It's safe to say that Sobble did lose a lot of fans, and the general feeling is negative about Intelleon.

On RuffledRowlit's video about the new leaks, the most upvoted comment is:
"I was beyond disgusted by the final evolution of the blue one "

Second one:
"If that's actually sobble's final Evo... I'd kill myself if I was in sobble squad."

Onother one that got some upvotes:
"If the sobble final evo is real im changing my starter to scorbunny or groookey if its real then i think someone was high while designing it "
people disgust me. abandoning a precious baby just because it's evolution looks thin.

I wish that intelleon did have more muscle mass and smaller proportions with hands and feet to body. It looks like pink panther got a lizard fursuit, aside from that I still like intelleon and will get it. Since it was leaked it's always just struck a femenine cord with me and I think it's the eyes now after examining her, the yellow eyelids seem just a bit too big to me and remind me of eyeshadow so that might be why.

Someone make a Cinderace Team list too. I am one, so it would be gratifying to see a big list. :bulbaWave:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom