• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Leak Repository Thread (WARNING: Huge spoilers!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Im really on he fence with Hatterace, because im def going to be using g-rapidash on my team so i dont want those two mons to overlap with each other...

I think right now my team is looking like....

• Intelleon/Rillaboom (Probably Intelleon...but I would like to avoid type conflicts)
  • Grapploct
  • Polteageist
  • Grimmsnarl

Which leaves

Rolycoly
Sandaconda
Galarian Ponyta
Cramorant
Electric/Poison Dino
Centiskorch
Hatterene

to fight it out for the last two slots.

This is craziness.

This is definitely Impidimp, right?

I saw something about a spider is there an image ?

Also if someone could catch me up.

Ive seen wooloos evo and impidimp's 2 evos is there anything else ?

Godd i totally forgot about corviknight, im really hoping at this point g-rapidash isnt part flying or i am going to scream i NEED both on my team

Thank you for reminding me I still have to watch that show, specially I found where to watch it.
Disney+ will be streaming it as of November 12th! I totally subscribed as soon as I saw. Gargoyles is my favorite show, and I definitely feel like it streaming will revive interest in it. The creator, Greg Weisman, has expressed that, should Disney give him the green light, it's absolutely a go, and the cast members have also stated their intent to reprise their roles, should a reboot happen. So go watch it on Disney+!! It needs all the support it can get!!

Disney+ will be streaming it as of November 12th! I totally subscribed as soon as I saw. Gargoyles is my favorite show, and I definitely feel like it streaming will revive interest in it. The creator, Greg Weisman, has expressed that, should Disney give him the green light, it's absolutely a go, and the cast members have also stated their intent to reprise their roles, should a reboot happen. So go watch it on Disney+!! It needs all the support it can get!!
yeah we signed up for that too!! I am really excited for it. all kinds of good stuff there

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom