• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Leak Repository Thread (WARNING: Huge spoilers!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
To evolve Eevee you undock the switch, stand up, and spin the right joystick counterclockwise six times with your right hand while holding your nose with your left hand while turning your body three times clockwise and saying "Veevee Volley Volley Veevee" eight times in front of a mirror in a room with the lights off and three lit candles arranged in a right triangle around you on the floor.

Also, do y'all really think GF would keep eeveelutions a secret. Eevee is pretty much the vice-mascot after Pikachu.

No way they hide any Eevee related news for release.

And don't use the Gen4 news cycle as a counter argument. That was 10+ years ago when Eevee wasn't so popular.
Um... yeah, this whole news cycle has been built on ultra-secrecy. An eeveelution being one of those things that players would be most excited to find in-game would have slated it onto the secret table. Plus the only time they ever revealed an eeveelution pre-release was only to promote the new Fairy type.

....and Eevee has always been this popular, I don't know what you're talking about. XD It's been a fan favorite ever since Gen 1. If anything, Game Freak is just exceptionally late in making it an official mascot.

To evolve Eevee you undock the switch, stand up, and spin the right joystick counterclockwise six times with your right hand while holding your nose with your left hand while turning your body three times clockwise and saying "Veevee Volley Volley Veevee" eight times in front of a mirror in a room with the lights off and three lit candles arranged in a triangle around you on the floor.
To evolve eevee in s/s you have to level up while having on your team one of the pokemon that was cut from Galar. Ghost type eeveelution ;)

Why does Raboot suddenly turn black only to revert to Scorbunny's colour scheme as a Cinderace?

I like Cinderace, but not favourite-level-like. Raboot looks weird.
The same happened to grookey.
In any case, I like Cinderace still better then Rillaboon. My major gripe are the arms actually, but it’s nothing big enough to prevent me to choose it.

You guys, it's clear that you evolve Eevee by connecting your account to Home, while undocked while having an Eevee in a gym in Pokemon Go!

You know... if we don't get a new eeveelution in these games, there's nothing really stopping them from introducing one mid-gen now. After Gen 7, we don't have to wait three years to get our hopes up anymore. XD
Considering that I refuse to accept the possibility of a third game, that would mean a new eeveelution in d/p remakes, where Glaceon and Leafeon already exist as "new eeveelutions".

If we're talking teams (too lazy to do photoshop):

Rillaboom or Inteleon
Corviknight (lock)
Centiskorch (lock)
Frosmoth (if its prevo isn't late-game and if it's good) or the 2-stage Fox
Grapploct
Grimmsnarl (if it's not the pseudo) or Dubwool

A part of me wouldn't be surprised if they made it a requirement to evolve your Eevee in Go to access the new eeveelution.
At least it was already confirmed that you can't directly connect GO to Sword and Shield, I guess... though I'm still disappointed that they didn't make that a standard feature for the main series.

=P They're not new there anymore, getting another one is fair game. And we could get sequels instead of a third version anyway.
Not impossible but don't you think that introducing a new eeveelution in Galar is a better marketing choice that introducing another one in Sinnoh?

At least it was already confirmed that you can't directly connect GO to Sword and Shield, I guess... though I'm still disappointed that they didn't make that a standard feature for the main series.

Directly not, but the pokemon home is a bridge.
You could evolve in go, transfer to home and them to sword and shield.

Well, drat and tarnation. Now I don't know if I want to run a Dark or a Bug team through my first playthrough. The new bugs are fantastic.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom