• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Leak Repository Thread (WARNING: Huge spoilers!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
The pokemon that I don't like from this gen are the fossils, they have a good concept of having 2 fossils that can mix into another 2 fossils but they butcher it by having 4 different fossils that mix weirdly like they could do a velociraptor and a branchosaur that can mix into one with upper velociraptor and lower branchosaur and one the other way around but no they end up with an upper part electro raptor and fish and lower dragon and ice that mixes and match? It does even have the rock type any of it and then there is eiscue. Man this pokemon could have a great design if the lower half would have been made of ice but no it is just a penguin with an icecube for head and a weird hair/antenna man worst design for this gen

Hmmm looks like stat pages are coming out? For Grimmsnarl and the fossils so far. Although I guess you can’t really learn stat totals, or even stat spreads unless it’s a high level right? I wanna know stats to see if all these gen 8 that have gigantamax are viable without them. lol

Poor Sinistea and Polteagiest. Used as ammo by their fellow Ghost-types for their Max Moves.
you know, what if in the future they make it to where if you have certain pokemon on your team certain moves would be amplified? example cramorant and that new fish pokemon (I am terrible about remembering new names)

The video for it seems to have been taken down but here's a gif-
That's the one, but the screenshot made it seem like a permanent design. My mistake.

I did see Gengar mentioned for Allister (and Lapras for Melony). Also, the main plot sounds quite typical and yet sillier than usual. This is all taken from a now archived /vp/ leak thread that got a lot of replies due to the source looking genuine. It wasn't that interesting, though.

Btw, are the starters final evo confirmed to be monotype? If yes do they get some kind of specific enhancements? (Like special Z crystals for gen 7 starters

Btw, are the starters final evo confirmed to be monotype?

Yes

If yes do they get some kind of specific enhancements? (Like special Z crystals for gen 7 starters

Not by the looks of it. We can already rule Intelleon out of having a Gigantamax form, so that probably holds for the other two as well.

Not by the looks of it. We can already rule Intelleon out of having a Gigantamax form, so that probably holds for the other two as well.
But they won't put the starters with other normal 'mons,and there is a blurry image of what could be gmax cinderace

That's the one, but the screenshot made it seem like a permanent design. My mistake.

I did see Gengar mentioned for Allister (and Lapras for Melony). Also, the main plot sounds quite typical and yet sillier than usual. This is all taken from a now archived /vp/ leak thread that got a lot of replies due to the source looking genuine. It wasn't that interesting, though.
Without major spoilers, how was is it typical or silly? Just the normal 'power of friendship' stuff, and the 'bond between you and your pokemon'? Is there an actual villain or team, or is Yell the closest thing we have to a non-Eternatus villain?

Team Yell are basically Liverpool supporters/hooligans; every other English club hates them and they're based in a deteriorating town.

Last edited:
Yes

Too bad. I was really hoping Intelleon would be Water/Poison. Even worse that they'll stay vanilla throughout the game.

There still kinda hope for DLC though, which may will give the starters something.

Looks like the leaker got tracked back to facebook and busted bad. I know all the poketubers got hit last night too. Nintendo is cleaning the internet of all the pics and everything. One of the stories said it was even a stolen copy, but I doubt that. Anyway I doubt anyone on here will get busted, but be careful on posting any pics that have leaked. copyright infringements are going up everywhere on the internet and I just wanna warn y’all to be careful.

Looks like the leaker got tracked back to facebook and busted bad. I know all the poketubers got hit last night too. Nintendo is cleaning the internet of all the pics and everything. One of the stories said it was even a stolen copy, but I doubt that. Anyway I doubt anyone on here will get busted, but be careful on posting any pics that have leaked. copyright infringements are going up everywhere on the internet and I just wanna warn y’all to be careful.
Oh well, it was fun while it lasted. This was bound to happen. I know the Pokémon, that's the most important part for me. Let's hope a datamine happens soon for stats, abilities and evolution-methods.

(This is not an attempt to debunk the leak!)

Grimmsnarl is one of only a few Pokemon that we have multiple screen captures of so we can layer them to sort of see what its basic animation is. (Have there been any short videos of the game in motion leaked yet?)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom