• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Leak Repository Thread (WARNING: Huge spoilers!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
1573112100159.png
Stats boosts in the defensive stats and slightly loses on speed with the Rusted Shield on. His signature move, Behemoth Bash, is basically a Steel version of Eternatus'.

Last edited:
I was looking at Intelleon hands. They are big enough It may get fake out as an egg move through Salazzle. That would be cool.

I’m so happy there are a lot of fashion choices. Always looking like Generic Stereotypical Pokemon Trainer #5 got very annoying in past gens.
I'm with you there. I mean, I do like the default looks of every pc (shocking, I know) but I love character customization.

A random thought before I finally get some sleep. But how sure are we on the gender ratios on some pokemon?

Wouldn't something like that only get discovered during the datamine and not just normal (in this case a semi-speed run) gameplay?

do we have something ebout secondary and hidden abilities?
This way many of them could get rescued...

the steel elephant better make up for it with Volt Absorb/ Motor Drive maybe Bulletproof?
(Bulletproof Zinc with Copper, the amounts of zinc and copper are tailored to be absorbed as best as possible)
Copper is used as a conductor of heat and electricity

the fighting Octopus would deserve Water Absorb
Centiskorch with Dry Skin, better then white smoke, Volcarona got Flash Fire

Hmm the ghost/dragon would deserve something good taking it's dex entry...

Hope that Colosals Gigantamax move makes a effect like Desolated Land for 4 turns, that would rescue it's rock/fire seat a little longer...
the steam engine should half damage like Heatproof... jeez... they realy spend to much time on visual designs and not enough on game play data...

Now Im thinking about a pokemon that could summon primordial sea effect? Lapras and Drednam alredy are out, Kingler would desrve something else... we need a water candidate that takes 1x regular damage from fire moves, Empoleon, Ludicolo or a ice/water, bug/water type, we will see later what it will be.

Hmm item to make users immune to entry hazards... why not buff Overcoat and Bulletproof too?

I really hope we saw the Falinks form right or it was it's new move only?
if it get a secondary ability then I propose Phalanx - the user transforms into a "hord" of 5 tokens, where every token needs to be taken out to defeat the whole pokemon and make it unable to battle, each token has 20% of hp of the oryginal pokemon but they have all other stats the same as the original. (would be cool then to D-max them of G-max ) It could also change type during Phalanx to fighting/steel, would be much cooler then what it is now.

weird that they didn't make Pyro ball get a similar effect to sling shot only the same "burn" again... would be more interesting.

Hmmm still do we know if Cramorant only activates Gulp missile when self dives and surfs or when hit by a surf?
__
Do we know how Max moves react to Protects? like Z-moves?
Are G-moves then better power wise and % of going through them?

Would be cool if they would check Vespiqueen and posibility of getting Queenly majesty?
___
Orbeetle no data about moves? signature move?
Hypnosis, Instruct, the "Order" moves, Bug Buzz seem save for it enough.

Or-beetle, maybe from Oracle?

it's ability seems weak,
Swarm seems random... Dazzling?
Soundproof(wanted Kricketune )? other abilities only if they got buffed enough or are new and compelling,

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Tp0k6VDXUOQ

Last edited:
Not gonna lie, I’m really disappointed by Steam Engine not giving Water immunity. It’s Water Compaction all over again, except that it is placed on a Pokémon double weak to Water, who can’t take on a move not even with a Passho Berry. It’s really stupid!

I hope Coalossal gets Sturdy or Solid Rock. That would make it a bit less terrible.

Not gonna lie, I’m really disappointed by Steam Engine not giving Water immunity. It’s Water Compaction all over again, except that it is placed on a Pokémon double weak to Water, who can’t take on a move not even with a Passho Berry. It’s really stupid!

I hope Coalossal gets Sturdy or Solid Rock. That would make it a bit less terrible.
Passho Berry + some Sp. def evs and It can resist a water type attack (that is not 120bp hydro pump from 125 sp.att Intelleon) and benefit of the speed boost.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom