• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Leak Repository Thread (WARNING: Huge spoilers!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
We're going to need to gigantamax him just to get him to proper scale. It's things like this that kinda turn me off using a Pokemon, I feel like my immersion would constantly be broken.

Same. I never use Wailord in 3D games, for this very reason. :/

(I almost wouldn't mind as much but I assume Wishiwashi schooling form is more appropriately scaled?)

I don't know that it's exactly to scale, but Wishi is definitely closer to what you might expect, especially when next to smaller Pokémon:

maxresdefault.jpg

Blastoise's hydro bomb animation in Battle Revolution is easily the best one. However, it was just a battle simulator, so they did have free space and time to focus in battle animations.
you know I can kinda see them doing battle simulator games for the switch later that maybe perhaps will have all the pokemon in it.

It’s kind of funny that Toxitricity is special-based (although it has a good attack), its signature ability powers up sound moves that are special, and that amped form is the form that makes it learn the strongest poison special move he can without tutors or tms...and three of four of the special boosted nature are low key form.

It still makes sense given that they gave amped form to aggressive or outgoing natures, but it’s force me to take a nature that boost speed or spa against a defensive stat until I can pick the right mint.

It seems Toxtricity’s forms are based on its nature.

Amped: Hardy, Brave, Adamant, Naughty, Docile, Impish, Lax, Hasty, Jolly, Naive, Rash, Sassy, Quirky.
Low Key: Lonely, Bold, Relaxed, Timid, Serious, Modest, Mild, Quiet, Bashful, Calm, Gentle, Careful.

Welp, this just fucking sucks.

Does Nicket have a female evolution so I can use her? seriously how will a female grow a mustache? :/

Well, is there going to be something that changes a Pokemon's nature? Because that might as well be something that aids competitive team building.

Mints, but they don't change the nature itself , they remove it's effect and replace it by the effect of another nature
Well, then getting the forms of that Pokemon to register in the Pokedex will be a pain in the neck.

Well, is there going to be something that changes a Pokemon's nature? Because that might as well be something that aids competitive team building.

There is, but there is no indication that these mints work in such a way with Toxtricity that it changes forms.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom