• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Least Favourite Pokemon?

I don't know how anyone could hate a Pokemon, even the new ones. Sure, there are some I dislike, but no overly so I wish it weren't created.

But I guess they ruined Lickitung with Lickilicky; It is ugly. ¬¬

Ugh my least favorite pokemon is buneary! I hate dawns buneary sooo much!!
I rlly dont think of it as a pokemon at all more like a pet :nono:
Though thats just me
Rlly i dont like a lot of the new pokemon

Zubat, before I discovered repels I wanted to throw my gameboy into the wall because of them

Was it because you didn't like Zubats though, or because you keep running into them? I find the random battles do get annoying after a while, especially if you're trying to get somewhere quickly ^_^;;

Caterpie and Feebas Caterpie sucks eggs and Feebas is the ugliest pokemon ever.:banana:

I forgot that snubbull and granbull were pokemon until a few days ago... Seriously.

Then I took a look at them, such ugly pokemon. Definitely my least favorites

A lot of people seem to dislike Jynx, I wonder why? I find it kind of cute... in an ugly way... I still sorta like it though.
Same here! I actually love Jynx, she's the head bitch on my all-female team in Platinum.

On topic: My least favorites are magnezone, togekiss, and garchomp.

Ooooo goody! Finally a chance to slam the pokemon I can't stand.

Jynx: Ugly, too human-like.
Mr. Mime: Too human-like, the name. There are female ones. *facepalm*
Aipom, Ambipom, Slakoth, Vigoroth, Slaking, Chimchar, Monferno, Infernape: I have a genuine, life-long phobia of monkeys, apes, gorillas, primates in general.
Kirlia, Gardevoir: Too girly and human-like.
Roselia: Don't know why, just do.
Lopunny: Eww. Just no.
Uxie, Mesprit, Azelf: Worst. Legendaries. Ever.

Really, I don't hate any Pokemon.

Though, Bronzong is a nightmare and a bitch to beat in battle if you don't have the right Pokemon..

-Smoochum. I think one of the pokemon designers three year old drew a picture of Miley Cyrus and gave it to their parent, who then decided to make it into this.
3fsc2.jpg

Bronzong. Takes 2-3 hits to kill it, and "Elite four Lucian used one full restore!"

AHHHH

People seem to have strange reasons for not liking pokemon. Looking too human is bad? Being ugly when it's not meant to be cute is bad?

Personally I'd have to say my least favourite is probably pikachu. Why does it need to be in every regional dex when it's only native to Kanto? Why does it need to be on every piece of promotional material ever? I don't like that they chose it for the series mascot, there are so many better pokemon that could represent the franchise. Raichu is kind of growing on me though, he's much cuter and much more useful.

Please note: The thread is from 6 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom