• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Lets give this a try... Star Wars: New Beginning

Status
Not open for further replies.
It will be running by monday....im going to see if I can get a couple more Sith by then....

Also, if anyone has any good Plot Ideas, please PM Me, I would love to hear them....cause im not that good at making plots...but I can still make them

My 1st "evil" person!

Name: Lord Soda
Race: Same as Yoda (oddly enough I could not find this)
Force Level: 8
Home Planet/ Moon: Coruscant
Faction: Sith
Lightsaber: Crimson

Personality: Can be serious when it comes to business but otherwise is fairly mellow for a Sith. Respects the jedi but does not fear them at all.

Appearance: Orange skin, although only his face is normally visible under his grey/black robes and cloak. Wears black gloves and is around 3 feet tall.

History: Killed his parents long ago for giving him a silly name. However, he does not recall if he chose to keep his birth name or changed it himself. Before they died, he lived on one of the lower levels of Coruscant with his family as immigrants. He remembers never really having lots of money, until he learned how to use the Dark side of the force! Making a living became quite easy and after decades of training he now works to perfect his skills..

Last edited:
I figured I'd give this one a shot. However, my character isn't on a side yet. I'm going to let the events of the RP decide that.

Name: Lance Darkstar
Allegiance: Dark Jedi (for now)
Race: Human
Current Occupation: Smuggler, Bounty Hunter, Assassin, whatever pays him well
Force Level: 7
More about his force skills: He got kicked out of the Jedi academy as a kid for being far too rebellious. However, he has made his own lightsaber and is a skilled duelist, but he goes by feel rather than formal training.
Lightsaber Color: Ivory
Other weapons: Blaster pistol, Blaster sniper rifle, Grappling hook

Personality: Lance only cares about one person: himself. He is willing to say or do anything to enhance his own position in the galaxy. He is greedy but also incredibly intelligent, quite charming and a skillful manipulator. All of these traits have allowed Lance to become incredibly street smart and be one of the best "problem solvers" in the Outer Rim.

Home Planet: Coruscant

Description: Lance is six feet tall and his weight is evenly spread on his athletic frame. He has sandy blond hair that is a bit messy and he has brilliant emerald green eyes. He typically wears a black shirt under a thin white jacket and black pants. His black belt carries all of his weapons with the exception of his sniper rifle, which is slung across his back.

History: As a Force-sensitive individual, Lance was sent to the Jedi Academy at a young age. At the age of thirteen, he was selected to be the Padawan of an older Jedi who was a strict master. Being the rebellious type, Lance wasn't a good match for his master and by the age of sixteen he had been kicked out of the Jedi order.

But Lance's training had left him with an incredible amount of combat skill, which he quickly put to use as a bounty hunter, smuggler and assassin.

Last edited:
Hell, I'll try and play along.

I guess I'll play along with Sith? Although she is a bounty hunter/Jedi.

Name: Ixan Fomarl
Race: Twi'lek
Force Level: 5
Home Planet:Ryloth
Faction: Sith Marauder
Lightsaber(s): Green Single-Hilted
Personality: Ixan is a very troubled individual, a seductress, highly intelligent and a clever individual who persuades her way out of situations. Very handy with a Lightsaber, duels in the style of Ataru. Only looks out for herself, and will cheat people to get her way.

Appearance: About 5'5, very slim and athletic, turqouise skin, dark piercing eyes. Wardrobe consists of Leather bounty hunter suit (In vein of Aayla Secura), a necklace with various jewels from other planets, always carries a DC-15s Side arm blaster.

History: Ixan was born an orphan. As a child, she was enslaved, working for another Twi'lek who owned a seedy bar. She witnessed crimes, raids, and heard tales of local bounties. After the death of her slave owner, who was shot over a dispute concerning payments, she ran away and was found by an unnamed man in a dark long cloak who would teach her the ways of the force. Although force sensitive, she did not have the patience for force training and instead trained herself on sword combat. After 10 years of training, she began her new found life as a bounty hunter. She would later kill her master for bounty with no remorse and collected his lightsaber as a personal trophy for defeating her mentor.

Okay....

Well, we shall be starting later tonight. For those of you who PMed me plot ideas, I shall let you know if we will do it or not.

Also, I need more Stormtroopers and CIS

Last edited:
Name: Yedo the Vaunted
Species: Geonosian
Faction: CIS
Primary Weapon: Geonosian sonic blaster
Seondary Weapon: Static Pike
Extras: Thermal Detonaters, one small probe droid

Personality: Yedo ascended to his position by sheer determination with a healthy mix of extreme stubborness thrown in. He knows when to admit defeat, but he never stays defeated. He is cunning, an excellent warrior and extremely prideful. However, despite all of this, he is an honourable warrior, he does not toture defeated enemies, he cares for the prisoners he takes and he treats captured enemy leaders with the upmost respect. He is polite and affable to everyone, even his enemies.

Appearance:
http://images1.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20090904201654/starwars/images/b/ba/Great_War_Archduke.jpg

History: Born as a lowly warrior, Yedo always longed for more. With every spare moment he trained-and trained, going beyond the call of what even a Geonosian warrior was expected to do. He fought his way to a higher station through the Geonosian arena-but even then, he was not satisfied. He soon lead a coup against a minor Geonosian duke-and seized control of that duke's hive. Under Yedo's leadership, that hive expanded and grew-almost matching the ruling hive of Geonosis.

But then the Clone Wars came, and Yedo and his hive were forced off the planet. Yedo, blaming the Republic for the loss of his home, has declared it's defeat to be a matter of honor for him and his hive. This means he will not stop, he will not relent and he will not die (if he can help it) until the Republic is defeated. And perhaps, the Empire along with it.

Last edited:
Okay, another Star Wars RP, and I like the plot of it.

Name: Wyrm Drak
Race: Human
Force Level: 9
Home Planet/ Moon: Coruscant
Faction: Jedi
Lightsaber(s): Single, green lightsaber.
Personality: Wyrm Drak is a nice, friendly man, who greets friends with a hand, and enemies with a lightsaber. His fighting style is rather odd, as he holds the lightsaber as Starkiller does.
Appearance: Spiky black hair, with a scar going through his eye. The customary robes of a Jedi Knight.
History: Wyrm Drak was born on Coruscant, and was the closest of all the force sensitive younglings in the galaxy to Coruscant. Of course when he was young, he was sent for training. He was a Padawan to a deceased Jedi Knight. When his master was killed, he decided he was ready for the trials. He took them and passed, becoming a full fledged Jedi Knight.

There's mah app!

Name:Bane
Unit Number: Beta 44
Faction: Empire
Primary Weapon: Sniper rifle
Seondary Weapon: Pistol
Extras: Extra ammo, med pack

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom