• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Lone Does Art (Badly)

Inktober Prompt 1: Swift
    • Staff
    So, here's the first piece I made for my Inktober series. The prompt was "swift", and the first thing that came into my head was the Pokemon move named Swift. The first Pokemon that came to mind performing the move was Aipom, so that's the one I went with.
    Swift.png
    So, what do you think? And be honest, just telling me it's good isn't gonna help me improve any.

Randomly Smeargle
    • Staff
    Hey, been a while since I put somethin' in here huh? That second "Inktober prompt" thing, that's uhh, that's comin'... Eventually. I may have bitten off a bit more than I could chew for that one, and I'm just scared to start on the hair of an anime kid.
    In the meantime though, a conversation I was in got me in the mood to draw Smeargle, and when it was done I didn't actually think it was terrible. So I'm putting it in here for all of you to enjoy.
    Enjoy:
    IMG_20180222_215043.jpg
    As before any kind of constructive criticism is welcomed. If you think there's something I screwed up on or could work on a bit, don't be afraid to tell me.

Back
    Top Bottom