• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

GEN VI: Looking for another Friend Safari Ditto...

Umbreon Freak

Descending into madness
Reaction score
Hi everyone! I'm looking for a Friend Safari Ditto with perfect IVs in HP and Defense. I have a Timid 6-IV Rotom I'm willing to offer. I can also offer these Friend Safari Pokemon:

Cascoon (can't get Hidden Ability)
Swalot (can't get Hidden Ability)
Gabite (can't get Hidden Ability)
Noibat (can't get Hidden Ability)
Ledyba (can't get Hidden Ability)
Beautifly (can't get Hidden Ability)
Meditite
Pancham
Tyrogue
Dwebble
Pupitar
Shuckle
Spheal
Bergmite
Lapras
Seviper
Garbodor
Whirlipede
Phanpy
Camerupt
Diggersby
Fraxure (can't get Hidden Ability)
Magmar
Pyroar
Braixen
Ponyta
Ninetales
Togepi
Jigglypuff
Floette
Barbaracle

I can also give Pokerus to any Pokemon if you want. Or, you can feel free to name your price and I'll see what I can do.

Last edited:
Ah, I have a HA one. Would you care if it is nicknamed? It was part of my HA Ditto team and is named Squiggly, but I can rename it Ditto if you would like.
:D

I am interested in either a Tyrogue or a Magmar if you are good with it.

Ah, I have a HA one. Would you care if it is nicknamed? It was part of my HA Ditto team and is named Squiggly, but I can rename it Ditto if you would like.
:D

I am interested in either a Tyrogue or a Magmar if you are good with it.

Sure, Tyrogue or Magmar it is! I'm assuming you want their HAs, right?

I wouldn't mind either way, the dex data is what i'm after. :p

I believe my FC is 2921-9347-3205 & Ign is Taira.

I wouldn't mind either way, the dex data is what i'm after. :p

I believe my FC is 2921-9347-3205 & Ign is Taira.

Okay then. I'm away right now, and I don't have my 3DS with me, so I won't be able to do the trade until tomorrow or Monday. Just PM me and let me know when you're available for trade. :)

I should be available on and off on both of those days. Just drop me a message a little bit before so I can prep. :)

Please note: The thread is from 10 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom