• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

"Lucario and the Mystery of Mew" Release Date (USA)

Wait a minute...

Where does it say that "The Mastermind of Mirage Pokemon" special will be included?

You guys posted a link to the official site and then start talking about news that's not on there as if it's common knowledge? Not everyone visits Pokebeach on a daily basis...

I do.....

But I visit Dogasu's Backpack everyday as well.

So, Goku is Lucario? Is that true WPM?

Dogasu said:
You guys posted a link to the official site and then start talking about news that's not on there as if it's common knowledge? Not everyone visits Pokebeach on a daily basis...
Neither do I, but I still went yesterday to get the information for the Bulbanews article which Bulbabot then posted in the news forum which everyone then saw and commented on.

And none of us even said anything about that link.

FabuVinny said:
Neither do I, but I still went yesterday to get the information for the Bulbanews article which Bulbabot then posted in the news forum which everyone then saw and commented on.

And none of us even said anything about that link.

Zoops, what I meant to post was:

http://bmgf.bulbagarden.net/showthread.php?t=13583

My copy and paste got messed up and I never checked it >_>

Wait- MIRAGE will be on this?

Damn, PUSA found out SOVA's plot to influence DVD sales.

Although I now have an excuse to test the flammability of DVDs...

Neku said:
Wait- MIRAGE will be on this?
Although I now have an excuse to test the flammability of DVDs...

Congratulations, you've made the Moron Club!

People "confirm" at the convention that it's full screen with panning... sadly.

Guess I got my work up for making a custom DVD coming this September!

If they bothered releasing the stupid bloody movies in the UK again, they'd probably be in Widescreen. >_> Gits.

Lucario sounds a little too deep, and Aaron is Sonic the hedgehog...

Aw well, at least it's not Dan Green as Lucario...

EDIT: Regirock sounds freakin hillairous, and almost as good as his original voice.

Do you have clips of Weavile, Bonsly, and Mime Jr. WPM?

Doctor Oak said:
If they bothered releasing the stupid bloody movies in the UK again, they'd probably be in Widescreen. >_> Gits.

You guys were actually getting them in widescreen? Ours have been pan&scan since the Mewtwo movie.So we're in 2006 and still no widescreen option... C'mon Pokemon USA,you have an opportunity to blow 4Kids out of the water by adding a simple widescreen option.

And during the panel someone asked about the possibilty of the movies getting another theatrical release.I think a company like Funimation Films would really like an opportunity to work with Pokemon USA and possibly try to give the Lucario movie a theatrical release.

Last edited:
Please note: The thread is from 18 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom