• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Lunacy's Gen V RNG Service (On Hiatus)

Re: Lunacy's Gen V RNG Service

@Lunacy; I can be on in a bit, and don't worry about it. Can't help some real life troubles :/ my offer is unchanged too btw

It's alright, they're free of charge.

you still deserve something for breeding them for me. :) I didn't mind waiting at all. I know life can be busy, or sometimes unexpected. I'll be on in the next 5 minutes if you're ready.

Nah, it's alright. I'll take payment next time you request something. xD

@Lunacy; I can be on in a bit, and don't worry about it. Can't help some real life troubles :/ my offer is unchanged too btw

you still deserve something for breeding them for me. :) I didn't mind waiting at all. I know life can be busy, or sometimes unexpected. I'll be on in the next 5 minutes if you're ready.

ok :p I'll try to get more pp ups and pp max for the next time okies. Im on now if you want to trade

ok :p I'll try to get more pp ups and pp max for the next time okies. Im on now if you want to trade

Thanks for the Jirachi, you really didn't have to though.

@Lunacy; one pokemon was wrong, but that's ok XD they are like twins in game. I wanted Beheeyem not elgyem lol Thanks for all the breeding, and time you put into them. :) I'll be sure to request more later when I have the pps and stuff.

@Lunacy; one pokemon was wrong, but that's ok XD they are like twins in game. I wanted Beheeyem not elgyem lol Thanks for all the breeding, and time you put into them. :) I'll be sure to request more later when I have the pps and stuff.

I did mention before that I would prefer not to train a Poke unless it was absolutely necessary (i.e. Beldum won't learn Ice Punch until it evolves). I figured the shiny pre-evo would be enough, but if you want, I'll take it back and grind it till it evolves.

I did mention before that I would prefer not to train a Poke unless it was absolutely necessary (i.e. Beldum won't learn Ice Punch until it evolves). I figured the shiny pre-evo would be enough, but if you want, I'll take it back and grind it till it evolves.

oh they evolve? I thought they were like plusle and minun. haha my bad(I guess I should look at the pokedex more closely. x x )So sorry about that.. now I feel foolish.. but yeah you deserved the jirachi and the stuff attached to those other. maybe later I will request some gen 3 pokemon for the up coming ruby sapphire games.

oh they evolve? I thought they were like plusle and minun. haha my bad(I guess I should look at the pokedex more closely. x x )So sorry about that.. now I feel foolish.. but yeah you deserved the jirachi and the stuff attached to those other. maybe later I will request some gen 3 pokemon for the up coming ruby sapphire games.

Oh, I can see why one would make that mistake, considering it completely changes color once evolving. Don't worry about. xD Thanks again for everything, even after I agreed to trade for free, it was very kind and generous of you. ^_^

Oh, I can see why one would make that mistake, considering it completely changes color once evolving. Don't worry about. xD Thanks again for everything, even after I agreed to trade for free, it was very kind and generous of you. ^_^

well you have been kind enough to breed them all for me ;w; now the gen v shiny part of my dex is done ^w^ Ty again! I will be back with more requests soon.

Have a few requests but i'll wait for breeding to die down. :)

I am actually considering temporarily closing the shop once these requests are done so I can restart my Y version.

Don´t worry, things happen and even though it may have been a personal mistake I can´t overlook your effort and help. I´m online now I´ll do the trade as planned. Thanks so much again, really threads like this that are meant for helping others deserve much more than one can sometimes offer.

Don´t worry, things happen and even though it may have been a personal mistake I can´t overlook your effort and help. I´m online now I´ll do the trade as planned. Thanks so much again, really threads like this that are meant for helping others deserve much more than one can sometimes offer.

Hopping online now, sorry for the delay.

Edit: Thank you very much, you really didn't have to give me anything in return.

Last edited:

U Cray? u know how hard it is to get Gen 5 tutor moves? without mentioning perfect IV spreads AND shinies? Srsly too grateful over here. Looking forward to trading again in the future. Have a good one :)

Username:---- DragonEspeon
Friend Code:---- 1134-8042-2719
IGN:---- RED
Pokemon:---- Beldum
Ability:---- Clear Body
Nature:---- Adamant
IV Spread:---- 31/31/31/x/31/31
Egg Moves:---- N/A
Tutor Moves:---- Ice Punch, Stealth Rock
Nickname:---- Einstein
Shiny:---- Yes

Username:----Nester
Friend Code:----2750-1293-9839
IGN:----Calem
Pokemon:----Tepig
Ability:---- Blaze
Nature:----Bashful
IV Spread:---- (30/31/31/31/31/31)
Tutor Moves:----
Nickname:----Nester
Shiny:----Yes

Pokemon:----Ralts
Ability:---- Synchronize
Nature:----Modest
IV Spread:---- (31/xx/31/31/31/31)
Tutor Move:----Hyper Voice
Nickname:----Grandeene

What would this cost? Thank you for your time.

A PP Up or PP Max for each is fine.

Notice: I will not be working on any new requests from this point on for the time being. You are free to leave requests, but I will not work on them until after I finish my Y playthrough.

A PP Up or PP Max for each is fine.

Notice: I will not be working on any new requests from this point on for the time being. You are free to leave requests, but I will not work on them until after I finish my Y playthrough.

Wonderful. I have no problems with you working at your own convenience.

Please enjoy your playthrough! :D

Re: Lunacy's Gen V RNG Service (On temporary Hiatus)

I'll just post my requests then, take your time and enjoy your Pokemon Y Playthrough. :)

Username:----TayRanitar
Friend Code:---- 3626 - 0175 - 1281
IGN:----Tay
Pokemon:----Horsea
Ability:---- Swift Swim
IV Spread:---- (31/31/31/31/31/31)
Tutor Move:----N/A
Nickname:----N/A

Friend Code:----3626 - 0175 - 1281
Pokemon:----Charmander
Ability:----Blaze
Nature:----Adamant
IV Spread:---- (31/31/31/X/31/31)
Tutor Move:----Dragon Dance, Flare Blitz

Pokemon:----Froakie
Ability:----Protean
Nature:----Timid
IV Spread:---- (31/X/31/31/31/31)

These would be amazing! thank you in advance.

I can't RNG Gen 6 Pokes.

I can't RNG Gen 6 Pokes.

Oh oops, completely forgot! Yeah just ignore that then...stupid of me :p

Please note: The thread is from 10 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom