• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Non-Mafia Mafia 2.0: Reinventing The Very Idea Of Mafia - ENDGAME

Status
Not open for further replies.
Also anyone who has any questions over which actions are allowed to be taken in any given point may just ask me in their role PM.

Please try it. It doesn't bite :)

Can I spectate, please? (I might be willing to switch to player. Ask me before you start :) )
@Snowy this is about to start rather soon, so I would please like to know if you are willing to switch or not, to make the setup accordingly.

Also one last chance to summon a few ppl, since in a game so small even a +1 will make things way more enjoyable

@HumanDawn @TheCapsFan

I am interested in the set-up but I can’t allocate the energy and time to it, sorry!
Fair enough, want IO?
oh, are signups open?
yknow what, i don't REALLY know how to play mafia, but i never will know until i try, right?
so... in!
Don't worry, this is a low-risk low-stakes experimental kind of game, you cannot mess it up too much :)
Glad to have you on board!

I checked some things now and I can this week for sure! Maybe not a lot, but I should be decent or a bit more than decent.

@Mela give me 24h please to make a final decision, might out after all because I've seen some stuff so far and unless they screw me over too hard with stuff like base/ship building Starfield is gonna be rad af and therefore I may play the hell outta my Gamepass :notworthy:

Ok, putting you back to ? for the time being.

I was actually planning to rand tonight since HD said he is more free this week and early phases activity may matter more, but I guess I gotta give it 24 hours more.

Last edited:
Ok, putting you back to ? for the time being.

I was actually planning to rand tonight since HD said he is more free this week and early phases activity may matter more, but I guess I gotta give it 24 hours more.
Thank you very very much, be assured that 24h is an absolute maximum and I'm likely gonna give feedback earlier :notworthy:

Role PMs will start going out soon.

Please confirm when you receive yours.

Everyone has received their role PM.

Regular update time is going to be UTC midnight (3am my time, 16 hours and 11 minutes from now).

Confirmed.

I need to reread the rules again to get this.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom