• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

'Magic Negro' Satire, RNC Candidate Says

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh I guess I really meant whats black peeps? I'm from Connecticut and everyone here is white. I didn't even know there were other colors of people until I saw a travel brochure for Jamaica that one of my public school friends has. I brought it home but my mom burned it.

...wow.

Um, Mary, I think you should talk to someone at school about your mother.

I think Palin also went to college at some community college in Hawaii for like one month. And, yes, there is proof that Obama was born there. And I was going to say that to mary c, but I didn't want to offend her.

Oh Macgargo, I don't think they hide anything from me! They're not that controlling. I know all on my own that the other colors of people don't matter, so it's not like they're influencing my judgment.

Dailgarules, you won't offend me! Don't worry! I'm pretty open minded about stuff.

Oh ok, I guess I wouldn't know her then. I've never been there. Is Obama senator in the US? Like in Washington DC and everything? I thought you had to be born in the US to be a senator here! I don't know who McCain or Panama or Biden is.

Okay, now you're just lying. If you live in America, you have to know who McCain and Biden are. Yes, Obama is a senator in the United States, not a Senator in the Senatus Populusque Romanus of Rome. Hawaii is in the United States, and you don't have to be born in the United States to be a Senator in the first place. You just have to be a citizen, reside in the United States for something like seven years, be 30 years old, and reside in the State from which you were elected. What kind of school do you go to anyway? You seem like you're in some kind of Communist country like China or something, and you don't seem to know anything about the outside world.

I live in Connecticut. Last I checked it was in America! I'm sorry if I don't know your friends but just because they're popular doesn't mean everyone in other states has to know them! I know Hawaii is a state but that doesn't mean Honolulu is.

And I go to a private girls' school. It's not communist and it's not in China!!

Sorry if I offended you. But Honolulu is the capital of Hawaii and therefore is in Hawaii. I just said it seems like it, I didn't mean you were in fact in China.

You didn't offend me, I was just telling you! I don't know a country can be the capital of a state but if you say so ok! I don't see what's so wrong with not caring about non-white people that everyone has to get all huffy though!

HONOLULU IS A CITY!!!! LOOK IT UP ON WIKIPEDIA!! And we're not saying there's anything wrong with not caring about certain people (Although if you care about me then you're caring about a non-white person). I don't care about certain people at my school.

I don't have a wikipedia here now, I'm at work. Everyone at my school is white so I care about them. I just haven't met anyone from other races and I don't care to. It doesn't seem like they do much good!

Whoops! Didn't mean to offend! I forget that everyone's not as open-minded as I am.

It's cool, don't worry. I was just saying that I don't like to be called lazy (although if I'm just sitting here in front of my computer doing this, you could call me lazy and it would be true). :)

Sounds pretty typical, no offense. I'm being pretty lazy too!

Pues, estás trabajando, pero estás usando la computadora. Más specíficalmente, estás usando los foros en la jardin misteriosa de Bulbasaur?

No estoy trabajando, verdad, solamente aqui! Tengo una computadora y un escritorio, per no tengo a trabajar mucho.

I know what I said! I'm AT work, but I don't really have any work to do, so I'm just online! Estoy jugando por la Red!

Long conversation....

Mary, I think that is pretty ignorant that you have not even an inkling about the people who ran for election for over a year. And even moreso that you never met someone outside of your own color. Have you livewd under a rock? ...

About thw whole song thing, I don't really find it offensive and I'm black. Now if he HAD said nigger then it would be problematic...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom