• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Make Assumptions About the Person BELOW you

I have not, I have never really changed my signature much to get other banners except for my war room ones that I currently have, years on I still like em too much. They were made by Rainbow Cloud however and I'm very thankful for them.

V has a talent for drawing

No, but I go to bed early (and by that, I mean somewhere between 4am-6am)
V has watched the “one trainer’s trash, another trainer’s treasure” video on Gabaleth’s channel and has called Hilbert “Hilbillybert” because of it

Not until now and the assumption is kind of self-fulfilling since this post counts as a citation of this specific quotation specifying the two reptiles.

V has or had suffered from a crisis just thinking what to do in life after coming out of a college institution with a degree.

Pre college (Uni) for me, yes, mid uni, yes, and post uni aswell (no degree) I've had the crises of having no idea what to do. Unfortunately I'm still doing having those moments even now... It happens I suppose!

V's favourite game is not Pokemon (And if it isn't what is?)

Back
Top Bottom