• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Make Assumptions About the Person BELOW you

^ DENIED.

Edit:**** The NINJA'ing is HERE TOO!?

v Says to me "WHAT HAVE YOU WROUGHT?!"

Meta Meta Meta Meta I M H A P P Y

Edit: Ninja'd again

gets the reference
I
I
V

^ Unfortunately I do get the reference... D:

v Is gradually going insane looking at all of this madness.

gradually? I'm already insane.
Why yes, i think i will kiss the purple kitty. No, i didn't eat the ice cream cow. How could you say that? :'(

is listening to Pokerap GS --v

Yeah... I really should not have had that gatorade earlier...

Edit:Do I REALLY have to say it?! NINJA'D!!!

v REALLY HATES GIYGAS NOW.

^ Yes... maybe my sanity will be brought back in the process...

v Thinks Giygas is the most EVIL Thing ever now...

maybe... o_O

hates how posting in the "Fun and Games" section doesn't make their post count go up --v

Maybe, Maybe not! (most likely not though)

|
| a pretty nice person, great in small doses. Sometimes they are a bit messy, and don't always show up on time, but still very trustworthy and will "tell you how it is!" Has an unhealthy attraction to pokemon |shipping. They're also great at paper-crafts and Italian cooking! Plus they have an attractive Mom! Generally funny, but sometimes, you know... you |just want to get away. I'm sorry, I still love you but it's true!
|
V

MY MOM IS A NICE PERSON THANKYOU. Seriously. She bakes cookies she's the real deal.

Is OH SO excellent and likes the finer things in life.

...no I like the Nintendo-things in life!

Has never seen Donnie Darko!
|
V

Back
Top Bottom