• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Mario or Luigi

Mario or Luigi

• Mario

Votes: 7 41.2%
  • Luigi

Votes: 10 58.8%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Definitely Luigi. Mario is just plain uninteresting because he has the generic "hero" personality. Luigi is far more relatable and it has actual character develpoment (at least in the RPG games).

Luigi because he has an actual personality

I choose Mario. Why you may ask? 1Player is Mario 2Player is Luigi, and this has been the truth since the first game on he NES. Rest My Case

Luigi!

I'm just a weegee fan :3
I'm good with him smash too
And green is my favorite colour :D

Luigi, because he's way more interesting than his brother. He's hilarious in the RPG games too.

I didn't vote because if there's an option (depending on the type of game) I would probably play with them both quite equally. I guess if it was one choice for the whole game i'd go with Luigi. I always backed the underdog though now Luigi is becoming the star I might have to rethink my logic :B

Luigi has my vote purely because he wears green, and that's my favorite color. Though I love the Haunted Mansion games actually so he gets points for that.

Let's see, reasons I pick Luigi:
-He's the "Ensemble Darkhorse" compared to Mario, whose face is everywhere.
-He wears green, my favorite color.
-I tend to feel bad for him in the Mario & Luigi games since he was often abused for comedy. :(
-The more I play as him in Smash Bros., the better I get, so he isn't that difficult or slippery as much.

I like both.Luigi,for his comedic roles,and Mario because he's my childhood hero.Though Luigi does push ahead a little.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom