• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Mafia Masters of the Whoniverse! (Doctor Who Mafia) - Endgame: Day of the Doctor (Town Victory) 11/17/15

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Masters of the Whoniverse! (Doctor Who Mafia) - Accepting Signups 10/13/15

Hi. I'll play \o/

@wry_hermes; welcome to the game!
And, if I am not mistaken, welcome to the War Room and Bmgf!
@AussieEevee; of course it is! How else do you expect ME to make any money off this game? I don't do anything out of the kindness of my heart, you know. AIs don't have hearts.

MOD NOTE: I do not actually make any money off of this thread!

@wry_hermes; welcome to the game!
And, if I am not mistaken, welcome to the War Room and Bmgf!
@AussieEevee; of course it is! How else do you expect ME to make any money off this game? I don't do anything out of the kindness of my heart, you know. AIs don't have hearts.

MOD NOTE: I do not actually make any money off of this thread!

Yep ^^ I'm here from MafiaUniverse, know nothing about any kind of Pokemon, and fully intend to use all the wrong terminology for the duration of the game \o/
Looks good, though. I'm intrigued by all this fancy mechanics stuff o_O

Thanks everyone for the visitor messages, still working on how to reply to them but heyyyyyyyyyyyy I'll figure it out eventually XD

Thanks everyone for the visitor messages, still working on how to reply to them but heyyyyyyyyyyyy I'll figure it out eventually XD

There should be a link that says "view conversation" click that, and it'll allow you to post a message in the conversation, which will get posted on the other person's wall.

Welcome to the War Room! :)
If you need help with technicalities, don't hesitate to ask someone. I'll be happy to help.
glad to see my ads being read, too

Yep ^^ I'm here from MafiaUniverse, know nothing about any kind of Pokemon, and fully intend to use all the wrong terminology for the duration of the game \o/
Nice! As long as you know Pikachu at least we are fine :)
Wrong terminology? Only wolves do that, the seer shouldn't even bother peeking you, we should just lynch you since you are howling!
Oh, don't try to hard claim seer on me because I'll thunderdome you and manage to MAJ you minutes before EOD!

A quick note: your beautiful and illustrious hostess shall henceforth be known as Flopcorn.

Wrong terminology? Only wolves do that, the seer shouldn't even bother peeking you, we should just lynch you since you are howling!
Oh, don't try to hard claim seer on me because I'll thunderdome you and manage to MAJ you minutes before EOD!

*brain short circuits*

Excuse you, I don't understand what you're talking about. U scum bro? Mafia? And no, the cop shouldn't investigate me, because I'm the doc and therefore clearly a townie. Idek what thunderdome is so I can't give you that equivalent, but I'll be perfectly willing to hammer you at day end just for your feeble attempt at buddying me here >:D

... What?!

A quick note: your beautiful and illustrious hostess shall henceforth be known as Flopcorn.
Flopcorn.gif

ME and Aussie, we are using the "wrong terminology" hermes spoke of.
ie mafia terminology we use regularly in MU but you don't know about xD

edit: here, have another post from someone else who used this terminology in Bulba, in purpose xD

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom