• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Mafia Masters of the Whoniverse! (Doctor Who Mafia) - Endgame: Day of the Doctor (Town Victory) 11/17/15

Status
Not open for further replies.
I know, when I got the fez I considered asking for an Eleventh Doctor claim but that would be nameclaiming which should not be a thing. Since it would clear players even more easily than it was already...

Nameclaiming wasn't a thing. Item claiming was.
If player a announced that he had a fez, player b could insinuate, without name claiming, that his character would likely benefit from the fez.
Which would be soft name claiming which is really a name claim that's just concealed to pass through the host radar.
The clearing power is the same.

Remember XY mafia; the Clemont, Xerneas and Zygarde claims were so obvious they were trusted without any real nameclaiming ever happening; hence we didn't get even more modkills.

I did like the addition of music.. Even if half the time I didn't actually listen to it. I think I'll use some in my game if/whenever I get around to making it, but that's besides the point.

Fun fact: there was a bit of a Mod error in this game.
If you read through the host QT, which was, admittedly, pretty cluttered, you'd know what that was.

In any case, as a result of this error, a couple of other Role PMs were Doctored as it were from their original texts.

If I get a chance tomorrow, I'll post the original PMs before they were altered by the mistake.

This error also explains partially why I didn't want to modkill GastlyGibus.

In Video Games, we considered switching two people's roles (Bomb and Mason) so that we would avoid a modkill and keep a town power role alive.
Yet later events made us resort to three modkills.

Okay, I promised the unDoctored Role PMs that I had changed. A little late, but since I can still post in this thread, why not?

Here's the first:
a478c6b2ae29b1f94af145e702219b11.jpg

Harold Saxon said:
Before we start all that, I just wanted to say: thank you. Thank you, one and all, you ugly, fat-faced bunch of wet, snivelling traitors.

You are Harold Saxon, Prime Minister of Great Britain, and penultimate incarnation of the Master, played by John Simm.
Having been brought back by the Time Lords for the sole purpose of fighting in the Last Great Time War, you instead fled to the ends of the universe after witnessing the horrors of the war. Using the Chameleon Arch, you rewrite your DNA as human and live with no memories of your past, until one day the Doctor arrives.
Rediscovering your identity as a Time Lord, you immediately set out to defeat your archnemesis, when you are killed.
However, fret not, for you immediately regenerate into a new body.
In this body, you use mind control to become the Prime Minister of Great Britain and, as your first official act, kill all your Cabinet members. Isn’t that nice?
As part of your plan, you hijack the UNIT base, the Valiant, and transform the Doctor’s TARDIS into a Paradox Machine, allowing the Toclafane, cyborg drones from the end of the universe, to return to the past and slaughter their own ancestors.
Even after your defeat at the hands of the Doctor, you still find a way to cheat death, and return once more, with a plan to transform all humans on the planet into you. Due to the unfortunate intervention of the Time Lords, your plan fails and you vanish into obscurity once more.
You are vicious and ruthless. You’ve created a fictional past to disguise your true identity, and using your Archangel network, you’ve hijacked telecommunications, allowing you to brainwash people into trusting you. This also has the handy effect of being able to silence those who oppose you.
You appeared innocent at first, and have the power to shut up anybody who opposes you. You are both a Godfather and a Silencer. Each night, PM me with a target and they will not be able to speak the following day phase. You also show up as Vanilla Town to all investigation roles
You are allied with the Masters of Evil, and win when the Army of Doctors has been eliminated, or this is unavoidable.

Here's the second:
amaster2.jpg

I ship it said:
A cosmos without the Doctor scarcely bears thinking about.

You are the Master, played by Anthony Ainley. To escape your broken and degenerated body, you possessed the body of a brilliant scientist. In this form, you are more flamboyantly evil, bombastic, and sophisticated.
You are prone to bouts of maniacal laughter (ME can relate), and you recite lengthy speeches accompanied by dramatic gestures and poses.
You refuse to share power with others and only trust yourself, even when working with your other incarnations.
You are obsessed with killing the Doctor, and will employ elaborate plans and strategies to accomplish this goal. Unlike your other selves, you can improvise when your plans go awry.
You’ve been described as “one of the most evil and corrupt beings the Time Lord race has ever produced,” which pleases you immensely.
Unlike your previous regeneration, you have limited to no natural hypnotic abilities and rely on technology or bribery to control people.
You stole the body of a scientist to survive, giving you knowledge. You are the Rolecop. Each night, you may PM me with a target to find out their role on update.
MUAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!! …sorry, don’t know what came over ME.
You are allied with the Masters of Evil, and win when the Army of Doctors has been eliminated, or this is unavoidable.

*Tardis materializes into forum*
*opens door and pokes head out*

Oops. Late again. OOH! A FEZ! *grabs fez and puts on head*

Wow, I'm about three weeks late to this XD
Anyway, really good game and an awesome introduction to this forum. OC was really cool, if a little OP, but my brief partnerships with Onix, Zexy and Blissey were great fun to play. Very well run, the items were a cool thing to figure out, and a theme that's close to my heart. Thanks hosts ^^

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom